#JusticeForBedtimeStories: #1 on iTunes USA!

lucasciccone

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, discohub said:

Does celebration have ANYTHING to do with justice ?

It doesn’t have to be this literal. Mariah’s fans started this with her E=MC2 album so Madonna’s fans just thought to do the same. It’s not that serious.

8 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It didn’t get as much attention as other albums

But yes it did !!! The difference with other eras is that M willingly downplayed it : no shocker, almost no sex provocation, softer looks... But please, Bedtime Story the video is in a fucking museum. She's been singing Human Nature on tour almost every time. There are tons of examples of praise and acknowledgement.  Those were different times, when pop artists didn't pull a Beyoncé or need to outsmart Lady Gaga every other day to get attention.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Who knows? Maybe she'll be impressed and will decide to release some anniversary stuff (demos and unreleased songs please).

My dream!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
27 minutes ago, discohub said:

In case you didn't notice, M's and Guy's posts praise the #1 position, but they don't use the phrase "justice for". Maybe they're decent people.

Are you actually suggesting that people who used the word “justice” when talking about an album aren’t decent people? :Madonna031:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 minutes ago, discohub said:

Totally.

I get it, I hurt your feelings. But you hurt my principles. Work that out.

Well there’s not much to work out, I know what you’re saying lol. I don’t care enough for you to hurt my feelings but I don’t think there’s anything offensive in people using the word justice. It’s just people trying to have fun. 

2 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Well there’s not much to work out, I know what you’re saying lol. I don’t care enough for you to hurt my feelings but I don’t think there’s anything offensive in people using the word justice. It’s just people trying to have fun. 

There’s really no need to respond anymore. They have nothing better to do or say. 

44 minutes ago, discohub said:

Totally.

I get it, I hurt your feelings. But you hurt my principles. Work that out.

Can you stop? You’ve been yapping about on every page complaining about this. Just leave the post if you have that many negative things to say about it. It’s just a fun campaign that fans ran on Twitter. Stop antagonizing people just to say that you think Bedtime Stories isn’t an underrated album 

Yes thank you @Shoful you prevented me.

Please stop.

I agree with you @discohub this campaign means nothing, but many of us know it already. Just because we are happy for this result does not mean we are taking it too seriously. If someone does, I don't care. I find it funny to see her in the chart, although the Itunes one is pretty irrelevant. I also find internet culture scary. Like you, I was there when BS came out and totally enjoyed it in all its glory. But there is not reason to start a #justiceforjustice war :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic