#JusticeForBedtimeStories: #1 on iTunes USA!

lucasciccone

21 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

her low charting singles and ignored albums 

TAB = "Topping the chart for seven weeks. it is her longest-running number-one on this chart." (Billboard)

21 minutes ago, I don't search I find said:

I read somewhere that Sanctuary was going to be a single

Not sure, given that it was a b-side on some single editions of Human Nature.

3 hours ago, discohub said:

Too bad Tupac's featuring on I'd Rather Be Your Lover never happened, because it would have helped even more.

I'm sure we will get it in the double cd 100th anniversary edition!

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Perhaps she’ll finally release it to celebrate this, or even better sing Inside of Me on her Instagram :Madonna031:

Exactly! Or the twins replacing Niki and Donna in Survival!

1 hour ago, I don't search I find said:

I read somewhere that Sanctuary was going to be a single

Honestly, although I love the album, I don't see much more single material.

Sanctuary is a fan favourite (not for me) but is not radio friendly.

Don't stop was sent to Italian radios instead of Bedtime story but I didn't hear it often. Even fans are divided about it. But it's no "Everybody".

5 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Honestly, although I love the album, I don't see much more single material.

Sanctuary is a fan favourite (not for me) but is not radio friendly.

Don't stop was sent to Italian radios instead of Bedtime story but I didn't hear it often. Even fans are divided about it. But it's no "Everybody".

Even Bedtime Story wasn't radio friendly tbh

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

Let's celebrate with sharing the Take a Bow brolls!

Or Something's coming over me demo!! @stefo

Yes, let's do it! The Something's coming over me demo :heart::heart::heart:

If someone share this and the I will always have you demo I'm gonna buy Bedtime Stories for the fourth time, I swear (already streaming it though)!

4 hours ago, discohub said:

What's with the "justice" thing ?

The album was a smash, EVERYBODY loved how M reinvented herself at the time, Secret was ALL OVER the radio, so was Take a Bow, which granted her her longest charting single, Bedtime Story -the song- was groundbreaking and influential. This era's success might have suffered from no tour support, it might have been shadowed by her following releases in the 90s, from Evita to Beautiful Stranger, but it was a smart move from M.

And it outsold Erotica.

The album doesn't need justice, but it's interesting that it is reconsidered and rediscovered nowadays.

Stan culture rather be called Ignorant culture most of the time.

Given all of this, I'm quite impressed by this unexpected comeback. 90s nostalgia !

Why are you all dissecting this? It’s really not that serious, it’s all just for fun.

It all comes from Stan twitter

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I remember reading that Forbidden Love was originally planned as the fifth single to accompany the tour but since the tour was scrapped they cancelled the single release as well.

12 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Why are you all dissecting this? It’s really not that serious, it’s all just for fun.

It all comes from Stan twitter

Because fun doesn't mean stupid and ignorant.

Madonna was huge and successful and rich with BS, why deny it and act as if it didn't happen ? 

Would you say that Joe DiMaggio or Michael Jordan or John McEnroe didn't do well just because you weren't born when they were active (and the biggest champions of their time) ?

The same way people think Fox News are news. And in the end they believe every lie Trump says.

Stan is a plague to culture because it makes people think they can claim anything in the name of fandom. I loathe that spirit. 

And Madonna has always stood up against ignorance, so listen to her.

Simply reposting things like this on the forum doesn't do justice to anything or anyone, without context.

Just now, discohub said:

Because fun doesn't mean stupid and ignorant.

Madonna was huge and successful and rich with BS, why deny it and act as if it didn't happen ? 

Would you say that Joe DiMaggio or Michael Jordan or John McEnroe didn't do well just because you weren't born when they was active (and the biggest champions of their time) ?

The same way people think Fox News are news. And in the end they believe every lie Trump says.

Stan is a plague to culture because it makes people think they can claim anything in the name of fandom. I loathe that spirit. 

And Madonna has always stood up against ignorance, so listen to her.

But no one is denying or saying that...

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Again, you’re taking it very seriously. It’s all fun and games. This all started because the album was discounted to 4.99 on iTunes. Have some fun! Go buy it! :)

I have it on CD and vinyl, and at that time I purchased every CD-single or Maxi-single edition I could find, I think she has had enough of my money :silly:

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic