Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

30 minutes ago, Holger said:

I was just about to ask if it will be the real 7" or some of the "recreation" for TIC, Celebration CD or Celebration DVD.

Lol watch them use the damn Immaculate edit even though they can’t have the sense to put it back on the album it belongs on.

9 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Lol watch them use the damn Immaculate edit even though they can’t have the sense to put it back on the album it belongs on.

The 7"edit on this has a run time of 3:52 so it looks like the original 7" version, the Immaculate and Celebration versions are 3:37 I think...

11 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

I think the real 7" Edit is the one off of It's That Girl cassette. I'm hoping that's the one they put on streaming, it's never been in digital quality as far as I know.

3:52, so it's the original 7" Edit. The only official one in existence actually!

Very exciting and judging from the preview, it doesn't have the dynamic range compressed. It sounds exactly like my digital reconstruction made from the first CD pressing of the debut.

Are they ever gonna fix the messy Borderline single though?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW