Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

My Dr took it as student work for university!!! 😂😭 my guess it’s somewhere at his home chilling… 💀

In that particular shot she looks like Michelle Pfeiffer! 😍

Oh yes, I can see Michelle vibes there.  And how cool that your doctor (was he your professor?) used your work for an example at the University. 

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

Oh yes, I can see Michelle vibes there.  And how cool that your doctor (was he your professor?) used your work for an example at the University. 

Yes he’s my pro, actually I used to include M in all of my projects back in university! 😂🤣 even if it’s a tiny photo in a background of a submission. 😂😎

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Yes he’s my pro, actually I used to include M in all of my projects back in university! 😂🤣 even if it’s a tiny photo in a background of a submission. 😂😎

So you were the "Madonna guy".  Ha! I've been there.  I remember doing a speech on Madonna in college. I brought in the True Blue album for my first visual, and when I introduced my topic, I was holding the cover upside down. LOL!  So I quickly stated, "Oh, I'm sure she's been in worst positions than this?"   Got a laugh out of that.  It was purely accidental, but I think my professor thought I did it as a way to engage people's attention.  I got an A on it. 

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

So you were the "Madonna guy".  Ha! I've been there.  I remember doing a speech on Madonna in college. I brought in the True Blue album for my first visual, and when I introduced my topic, I was holding the cover upside down. LOL!  So I quickly stated, "Oh, I'm sure she's been in worst positions than this?"   Got a laugh out of that.  It was purely accidental, but I think my professor thought I did it as a way to engage people's attention.  I got an A on it. 

Yes I was and I made some of my colleagues fans too! 😎 

That’s totally cool! 😁 

am i the only person who thought all mixes (except thin white duck) were terrible for this song ? i remember being really excited for the music video especially as it was advertised as Mondino directing it ( i remember one article saying it was as good as express yourself) then it dropped .... it felt very underwhelming and i thought she looked very unflattering in most of the vignettes :(( another crap 4k upscale from warners though - well done guys !!!  hard to believe a major studio like warners dont even know what 4k is ...

The different hairstyles were mainly the same than the models from Guy Bourdin's photos.

They did say after that it was a homage to his work, but you think they might have learnt after Vogue. Ripping someone's creation for your own art without mentioning or compensation is a bit meh.

I love the video and I love the mixes from this.

Micronauts released the dub version as a different song two years after didn't they? "Cinecitta"

26 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

If the Madonna 40 release comes this year the only thing I wish is a physical release too vinyl or CD or both

I hope we get all formats.  There's no need to make this exclusive to ONE format.  Give this the proper re-issue it deserves.  There's not much more to release on digital and streaming regarding the first album that's already available, but if they are going to add "Ain't No Big Deal" and any demos or unknown unreleased songs, it should be released on all formats.  Give that album a chance to rechart as well. Since you seem to be tight with Emily @Would You Like To Try can you relate that all to her?  Please and thank you?  We'd all appreciate it.  Tell her we want a big box set of goodies and no crap digital release like LAP 30.  True Blue 35th wasn't too bad, but it could definitely include more rare things and a physical release. :)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW