Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

8 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Let me Guess ; Another Sorry or hung up ,perhaps frozen 🙄😮💨😐😏 again.  

No, if this is source is correct, it's a BRAND NEW song.  My guess it's probably the Max Martin collab which she did earlier this year.  It's supposed to be a throw back to her 80's hits and it would make sense to release this with the tour. 

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

No, there was only speculation she was going to work on something with Nile.  Anyway, my guess if a "NEW SONG" is really coming, it's this Max Martin track.

Can’t wait!!! Been waiting for this forever!!! I hope something cool without any features! Just pure Madonna song. But feels weird to get a single without a proper project… maybe new GH collection?!!! 😍

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Can’t wait!!! Been waiting for this forever!!! I hope something cool without any features! Just pure Madonna song. But feels weird to get a single without a proper project… maybe new GH collection?!!! 😍

I would guess this is a tie in to the tour.  Makes sense.  I always thought she might do this. It's really the best way for her to promote a new single these days, especially since radio won't play her.  Hopefully, it's very infectious and it goes viral. 

21 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

I don't know. The idea of compilation is great but the last one we got (Celebration) was really unbalanced. I wish they won't repeat this mistake. 

Celebration needed one 80's cd, one 90's cd and one 200's cd.  Balance would have been everything.   Still a hell of a lot of good music.

6 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Celebration needed one 80's cd, one 90's cd and one 200's cd.  Balance would have been everything.   Still a hell of a lot of good music.

But, back in 2009, digibooks for 3 CDs were a thing just like nowadays? (FEL ofc being the main example, but Kylie's SBIT Expanded Edition comes to my mind too)

Erh... I guess you're just referring to a Celebration updated package to be reissued for current upcoming tour! My apologies...

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well it will take almost more 18 whole hours to know if TPOG (or any other missing EP single) will be added to streaming platforms or not.

To be fair, almost 17h (more precisely 17h12min), but tis not necessary given

2 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

from ukmix.org

The Power of Good-Bye (Remixes)

Label: RRW/Rhino/Warner Records
Street Date: 09/22/23
SRP: $4.99

I'll just check there the reliability of the insider in question!

19 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"The Power Of Good-Bye" digital single coming at midnight, as said above. Artwork and tracklist:

power.thumb.jpg.c74d3fb33915aa858d04b2402b9a4e1d.jpg

1. The Power Of Good-Bye
2. The Power Of Good-Bye (Dallas Austin Low End Mix)
3. The Power Of Good-Bye (Slater's Super Luper Mix Version)
4. The Power Of Good-Bye (Fabien's Good God Mix Version)
5. The Power Of Good-Bye (Slater's Filtered Mix Version)

Anything missing? Apart from a better and cleaner upscaled cover.

freedomcums freedomcums freedomcums

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW