Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Manifesting "Like A Prayer 35" this Spring so we can finally get out this s**t endless loop we're in since the reissues were announced in 2021.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952tryufoo7mvmnlqrzvzs

"Like A Virgin 40" and "Bedtime Stories 30" would also do.

I have edited my comment so nobody is exposed anymore to what I think about that BEING who releases a new old album every 152 days.

57 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i hope it work .... 

Dave, much sorry. I should have respect your love and admiration for Ms Swift. As I told to Prayer, won't tell a comma about her here anymore.

In fact, if Mme. Emilie doesn't come back from buffet, I can take my voice hearing as legit. Maybe I'm a pyschic, just not as Georgina's.

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Dave, much sorry. I should have respect your love and admiration for Ms Swift. As I told to Prayer, won't tell a comma about her here anymore.

dont worry.... its ok....

but now id like to post something funny about how some act when i talk about..... you know..... (i promise to @MPowered not say her name again if not on her thread....) but i really want to post this funny thing now..... 

7 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

dont worry.... its ok....

but now id like to post something funny about how some act when i talk about..... you know..... (i promise to @MPowered not say her name again if not on her thread....) but i really want to post this funny thing now..... 

Dear, don't mind. This place here is to talk about M's maxis coming to streamings. As of now the guy responsible for such thing is nowhere to be found as @Roy can confirm. And we have no clue if any maxi more will be uploaded this year as Keep It Together keeps shelved to Rhino's archives. So as of now all we can do is... to wait and see.

Of course I had to cross the line when quoting Ms. Swift as a potential threat to any Madonna maxi charting (as if). Next time I think I'll quote Drake or Adele instead as they don't provoke the most primary instincts to some forum members, me included.

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I hoped I would never have to put them to work again but I think I'm asking @Shofulto ask RideOrDie about if they plan on releasing Keep It Together or if it still isn't there to keep us updated if they find out it does exist

do it dear ......

but honestly im tired of the total nothing we have from Madonna team ....

4 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Damn! We just need Mme. Emilie to come back from wherever she is and return to the maxis uploads as we are FVCKING THIRSTY!!!

@MPowered

@TOpher and

@Prayer  I have edited all my previous dissertation about TS in honour to my own sanity. That person does not deserve a single comment from me anymore. Sorry if you managed to read all I wrote about her. TOpher, still waiting for ur smile as you love to see me playin' de fool.

Happy New Year GIF by HBO            It’s all love. I enjoy your silliness. 

Manifesting....

1 Keep It Together (Single Remix)4:35

2 Keep It Together (12" Remix)7:51

3 Keep It Together (Dub)7:01

4 Keep It Together (12" Extended Mix)7:20

5 Keep It Together (12" Mix)6:50

6 Keep It Together (Bonus Beats)3:27

7 Keep It Together (Instrumental)

8 Keep It Together (7" Remix)4:45

https://www.discogs.com/ja/release/690440-Madonna-Keep-It-Together/image/SW1hZ2U6NTAyNTk5MDM=

11 minutes ago, Erotico said:

Manifesting....

1 Keep It Together (Single Remix)4:35

2 Keep It Together (12" Remix)7:51

3 Keep It Together (Dub)7:01

4 Keep It Together (12" Extended Mix)7:20

5 Keep It Together (12" Mix)6:50

6 Keep It Together (Bonus Beats)3:27

7 Keep It Together (Instrumental)

8 Keep It Together (7" Remix)4:45

https://www.discogs.com/ja/release/690440-Madonna-Keep-It-Together/image/SW1hZ2U6NTAyNTk5MDM=

Same tracklist I want!

So I got away from thread for a few hours... Went back and what are the news? Mme. Emilie has left the buffet finally??? Is this the time when we're gonna be fed again??? Rhino dear, I can't keep on waiting for you, anticipating for you, no time to lose, I can't... (No Ye, you can stay locked at your Sunday service.)

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I came rushing to this thread because there were lots of people commenting so I thought a new Maxi single announcement was made only to discover ur all talking about Taylor Swift. 

i'm bored

Bored Christopher Walken GIF

Yeah, the derailing of topics lately is getting out of hand. Some seem to think these topics are their personal DMs.  It's one thing to get off topic from time to time, but some are purposely just having extensive conversations with each other that have nothing to do with the thread. :Madonna007:

24 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yeah, the derailing of topics lately is getting out of hand. Some seem to think these topics are their personal DMs.  It's one thing to get off topic from time to time, but some are purposely just having extensive conversations with each other that have nothing to do with the thread. :Madonna007:

Beloved, TS is not object of talking anymore here. We are discussing tactics to make the webmaster to Madonna.com and official uploader of Madonna-related content come from where he is now or even better, to contact people who in the past were notorious to, let's say, know Madonna's label's servers more than you and me to see what Rhino has planned to offer while we have NO NEWS about any maxisingle on streamings for this year. You can see, it's totally topic-related. Even when I brought THAT person to thread (my fault I admit) it was to link her to any potential harm she could do to the maxisingles positions to charts - as if Keep It Together or Die Another Day would chart this year outside of Greek iTunes chart. Again, totally topic-related.

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

Broken would be cool to have on streaming

I think we will get Ain't No Big Deal when they do an expanded edition of the first album

I thought that would be possible too, but then I thought maybe they will include it with an expanded edition of LAV due to the fact, the song didn't get released until after LAV album was released.  Though, being that it was intended to be her first single, I'd think it would make more sense to include it on the First album's re-issue.. that of course, if it ever comes?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW