Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

It's not, at all. Someone zoomed it on here. Who on earth does that in the real world? It looks much better than the recreation posted in here that used the unretouched photo.The original cover didn't usde the unretouched photo, it's just like the one on digital just a little bit bright. 

Yeah she just needs to learn to not use Adobe rgb,upscale is bright but not on the final itunes pic

Feel like this latest digital released should be labeled Sky Fits Heaven Remixes, being there are three of that song, and only one remix of Drowned World/Substitute for Love.  For some reason, I thought there were more official remixes released of DW/SFL?  Anyway, it's nice they updated digital/streaming catalog with what was originally released.  :luv:

10 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Feel like this latest digital released should be labeled Sky Fits Heaven Remixes, being there are three of that song, and only one remix of Drowned World/Substitute for Love.  For some reason, I thought there were more official remixes released of DW/SFL?  Anyway, it's nice they updated digital/streaming catalog with what was originally released.  :luv:

Personally I would not like it.That is destroying the original release name and another case of the label changing stuff on streaming

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

They added Sky Fits Heaven remixes to this single because DW/SFL was not particularly fit for club mixes. It’s not allowed to be labeled Sky Fits Heaven because Madonna made a deal with poet Max Blagg, from whom she lifted a bunch of the lyrics for the song.

Blagg wouldn’t receive writing credit as long as the song wasn’t released as an official single.

4 minutes ago, MPowered said:

They added Sky Fits Heaven remixes to this single because DW/SFL was not particularly fit for club mixes. It’s not allowed to be labeled Sky Fits Heaven because Madonna made a deal with poet Max Blagg, from whom she lifted a bunch of the lyrics for the song.

Blagg wouldn’t receive writing credit as long as the song wasn’t released as an official single.

Yeah, I totally recall that. Love how she released remixes for it anyway. LOL! Anyway, I was being facetious regarding it being called "Sky Fits Heaven" since it had more mixes than DW/SFL on the release. :)

All of these mixes for DW/SFH still hold up well today, including the Calderone mixes, imo. Pretty much all of the ROL era mixes do for me. 

I really wish Veronica Electronica happened. And that she had worked with Sasha more. Would have loved hearing other non single tracks remixed by the people she was working with and interested in back then.

6 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

All of these mixes for DW/SFH still hold up well today, including the Calderone mixes, imo. Pretty much all of the ROL era mixes do for me. 

I really wish Veronica Electronica happened. And that she had worked with Sasha more. Would have loved hearing other non single tracks remixed by the people she was working with and interested in back then.

Give me a edm song of 2015 and I think they sound more dates than this whole era.Queen of reinventing hereelf

Proper drum and bass remixes of The Power of Goodbye by M Beat or Adam F or Goldie would have popped the fuck off. BT and Sasha or Brothers In Rhythm could have done some dark epic house with it too. They just chose bland remixers who sucked the life and beauty out of the song. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW