Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1. I'll Remember  (4:22)
  2. I'll Remember - Orbit Remix  (4:19)
  3. I'll Remember - Guerilla Beach Mix  (6:17)
  4. I'll Remember - Orbit Alternative Remix  (4:32)
  5. I'll Remember - Guerilla Groove Mix  (6:04)
  6. Secret Garden  (5:32)
  7. Why's It So Hard - Live from the Girlie Show  (5:13)

I’m manifesting 🙏

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I don't know which cover art I prefer more, the black one is cool but reminds me of the UK cover for Rain

Madonna-Sing46IllRemember.jpg

Madonna-Sing46IllRememberUK.jpg

The black one all the way! The grey cover was way too old by the time it was used imo. Plus, the black cover matches her look at that time a little more.

I just checked and the black cover was the one used for all the US releases.

The tracklists are:

US CD Maxi:

I'll Remember
I'll Remember (Guerilla Beach Mix)
Why's It So Hard (Live From The Girlie Show)
I'll Remember (Orbit Remix)

US 12":

I'll Remember (Guerilla Beach Mix)
I'll Remember
I'll Remember (Guerilla Groove Mix) 
I'll Remember (Orbit Alternative Remix)

US 7" & CD Single:

I'll Remember
Secret Garden

5 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

And people will still moan 🙄 what are you guys gonna moan about when all the singles are on streaming - you gonna expect the Otto von werherr crud next 😂😂

I won't be moaning.  I just appreciate whatever they decide to add to streaming and digital platforms.  I'm not expecting all the minimal edits mixes that sound the same with the exception of it maybe fading out earlier or a slight mix difference.  I pretty much assume what was originally commercially released will be what added. Also, I don't see anyone clamoring here for the Otto tracks!!! :smuglaugh:

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

And people will still moan 🙄 what are you guys gonna moan about when all the singles are on streaming - you gonna expect the Otto von werherr crud next 😂😂

We have every right to moan when some of us have been waiting for 30 years to get the two remaining vinyl exclusive mixes on streaming. We know the digital versions are rotting somewhere and they keep letting a random generator decide whether they are going to give us ALL the mixes or just the tracks already available digitally.

It's truly annoying as fuck when people don’t seem to understand why collecters are frustrated as fuck about this.

42 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Was the Keep It Together Instrumental off the new release available anywhere before? I dont remember having it.

Yes. It’s on the tracklist of the US Maxi and it was also released on the Japanese single.

The other instrumental that is unreleased is the Album Instrumental.

12 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Anyone remember the supposed Orbit Dubstrumental fiasco? A clip leaked over a decade ago, but never got a confirmation on its authenticity. 

I wonder if there were other type of clips or leaks regarding Keep It Together or more songs! Do you have the clip or the orbit dubstrumental files

42 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Really odd to criticize and belittle fans because they haven’t heard every single Madonna remix ever made and released….

Person in question is the ultimate definition of GOODY-GOODY.

No M fan should be GOODY-GOODY.

@scallywally in fact you have some right to call me "aligned" to them, I played the GOODY-GOODY card for years within the Madonna fandom - only to earn the titles of "Madonna hater" and "internet troll," which, in fact, they could be very suitable to me even nowadays. But I'm not a TROLL, I'm a TRICKSTER like Madonna herself.

OT: @Would You Like To Try plz, mi ídolo, which I'll Remember mixes have been already copyrighted??

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Person in question is the ultimate definition of GOODY-GOODY.

No M fan should be GOODY-GOODY.

@scallywally in fact you have some right to call me "aligned" to them, I played the GOODY-GOODY card for years within the Madonna fandom - only to earn the titles of "Madonna hater" and "internet troll," which, in fact, they could be very suitable to me even nowadays. But I'm not a TROLL, I'm a TRICKSTER like Madonna herself.

OT: @Would You Like To Try plz, mi ídolo, which I'll Remember mixes have been already copyrighted??

Only the guerilla beach i think 

9 hours ago, MPowered said:
  1. I'll Remember  (4:22)
  2. I'll Remember - Orbit Remix  (4:19)
  3. I'll Remember - Guerilla Beach Mix  (6:17)
  4. I'll Remember - Orbit Alternative Remix  (4:32)
  5. I'll Remember - Guerilla Groove Mix  (6:04)
  6. Secret Garden  (5:32)
  7. Why's It So Hard - Live from the Girlie Show  (5:13)

I’m manifesting 🙏

Helping you manifest this, too haha

It'd be great if they went with a tracklist like this, and it would be similar to what was done to You'll See

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW