Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Donna said:

All available for me.  In fact, hasn't Sorry been out digitally for some time?  I know it has been for me on ITUNES and Spotify in the U.S.

Yeah we've had all these Confessions EPs in Canada forever.  Maybe regional differences and they were just recently added to certain countries?

9 hours ago, Prayer said:

Keep in mind the "Confessions" singles were her first official singles released via iTunes and other digital stores ever (previously she had sold the "American Life" digital file on her website and that was it).

That's why the singles of that album are a little bit messy on digital, with different editions, duplicates, some of them available on some countries but not others, etc.

Even the 3-track "Hung Up" single has the CD promo cover:

600x600cc-60.jpg

I doubt all those singles are ever sorted out except if they do some kind of "Confessions" anniversary campaign in the future.

We really need this mixed and edits IMG_1130.jpeg.8f7f2cca5e4cf67708870beeb0d42813.jpeg

9 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

It'd be really good if they world-wide fixed the four Confessions singles

Hung Up - consolidate, restore artwork, add Fighting Spirit (non-LP track or add to album)

Sorry - consolidate, add Paper Faces edit for US

Get Together - add radio edit

Jump - consolidate.

Hummm... I'd argue they oughta do the same to Superpop (ICON version, released one), right???

3 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Mariah Scary Doesn’t have more than  1000 single remixes like Madonna does 

so 28 my AXX$@

Aren't you sure you're not that crazy Ukranian Victoria that used to stalk Nick van Eede from Cutting Crew?

4 hours ago, Gui said:

Most of her singles after American Life are a mess on Spotify, must be confusing for her non-fans public. It would look so much better if they fixed.

Maybe they think about that when all remaining missing maxis are available, don't you think so?

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Hmmm... I'd argue they oughta do the same to Superpop (ICON version, released one), right???

I can't see them releasing Super Pop or Broken on streaming as they're ICON exclusives and I think intended as so. But maybe, who knows? Goodbye To Innocence from Just Say Roe would be nice too. 

1 minute ago, BoyToyMark said:

I can't see them releasing Super Pop or Broken on streaming as they're ICON exclusives and I think intended as so. But maybe, who knows? Goodbye To Innocence from Just Say Roe would be nice too. 

I guess regards GTI it's just all up to Warner what to do to the Just Say Yes compilation series (where Just Say Roe's located), much likely they'll have to deal to every artist featured on each volume, and it'd be easier imho if there was some collective request from the artists' fans through Rhino Records' socials, right?

An 'Odd & Ends' compilation/playlist would be the best way to get all the missing tracks together rather than messing with existing EPs. I see that being further down the line though, they will want to get the main singles online before delving into the rarities.

1 hour ago, BoyToyMark said:

Yep!  Super Pop and Broken should left for the exclusives they are.  There has to be something left rare for the fans. Not everything has to be readily available to the public. Besides, no one outside the fan base would care about these songs. 

Though, I must admit "Broken" is a great song and I always thought it would have been a great commercial single. :)

6 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Mariah Scary Doesn’t have more than  1000 single remixes like Madonna does 

so 28 my AXX$@

Um... excuse me? Mariah Carey was the queen of remixes in the 90's, sweetie. And when she reached the 30 year milestone her team started the MC30 project and released ALL of her singles and remixes on streaming from 1990 to 2008. Don't talk about what you don't know.

29 minutes ago, Donna said:

Yep!  Super Pop and Broken should left for the exclusives they are.  There has to be something left rare for the fans. Not everything has to be readily available to the public. Besides, no one outside the fan base would care about these songs. 

Though, I must admit "Broken" is a great song and I always thought it would have been a great commercial single. :)

No.

8 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Aren't you sure you're not that crazy Ukranian Victoria that used to stalk Nick van Eede from Cutting Crew?

Aren't you sure you're not that crazy Russian Who is Suing Madonna ? 🙃

Im glad to be ignored. 

did u hear that M.  lol hilarious

2 hours ago, MaDöner Kebab said:

No.

It's the same ol' rhetoric from same ol' goody-goody, schöner. If I were you, I'd pay dust to such argument - as to play the goody-goody, as I stated before, is the last time any true M fan ought to do...

1 hour ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Aren't you sure you're not that crazy Russian Who is Suing Madonna ? 🙃

Ok dear. The stupidest of stupid. God bless ya. One thing I know for shizzle: would love to have Oxie's means. Blyad girl can be proud of her ressources.

42 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

It's the same ol' rhetoric from same ol' goody-goody, schöner. If I were you, I'd pay dust to such argument - as to play the goody-goody, as I stated before, is the last time any true M fan ought to do...

Ok dear. The stupidest of stupid. God bless ya. One thing I know for shizzle: would love to have Oxie's means. Blyad girl can be proud of her ressources.

If you guys are going to fight, please do so in DMs and spare the rest of us. 

1 hour ago, clkelley39 said:

If you guys are going to fight, please do so in DMs and spare the rest of us. 

Be ready to be the next one to be put to my ignore list. I have absolutely nothing with gaining with you. You are in the team of "useless Infiniters," thank you and farewell.

4 minutes ago, mancandy said:

Speaking of the Confessions era and exclusive tracks, the iTunes exclusive tracks (Get Together and Ray of Light) are now on Deezer and Spotify. Both the 13 track and the 15 track versions are showing up.

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 2.20.04 PM.png

Screenshot-2024-06-17-at-2.09.56 PM.jpg

Yep, they've been for a while now. Years ago (can't remember exactly when) the 15-track album with the two bonus tracks was made available on every digital platform.

21 hours ago, missberic said:

Um... excuse me? Mariah Carey was the queen of remixes in the 90's, sweetie. And when she reached the 30 year milestone her team started the MC30 project and released ALL of her singles and remixes on streaming from 1990 to 2008. Don't talk about what you don't know.

I have to disagree. Wich ones were played on a dance floor like Madonna's remixes from Bedtime and ROL eras? Or Club 69 or Whitney's massive hits ?

25 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

I have to disagree. Wich ones were played on a dance floor like Madonna's remixes from Bedtime and ROL eras? Or Club 69 or Whitney's massive hits ?

This is wild to say. I was a proper house DJ in the 90's and Mariah's Morales remixes were played even in the coolest DJ's sets and not the local gay bar or fuck boy club. 

Dreamlover and Fantasy in particular were huge. Madonna had a couple of songs that were played outside of the gay clubs. I heard the Secret mixes once or twice but she was mostly reserved for the circuit gays in the late 90's and gay clubs. 

Anytime You Need A Friend was also well hammered. I know Madonna had 50 dance number ones but Mariah & Morales really did cut through hugely. Mariah's Vocals from Someday were also nicked and used in a big rave tune called Closer To All Your Dreams. 

Mariah just had that big dance soul diva vocal that many house tracks used. Madonna didn't and that's fine.