MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mden said:

How about touring. Cross country flights for equipments and crew, the energy taken for lighting and sound. How much carbon do M’s tours produce?

‘I want everybody to feel guilty every time you hear the beat.

C’mon motherfuckers!’ 🌝

Good point. But I think since Taylor Swift’s show has the biggest carbon footprint and she is according to her fans, a global activist, she should cancel it to pave the way for everyone else.

16 hours ago, BringUrLUV said:

So yeah anyway.....I'm also still holding out hope that they announce the 40th Anniversary special edition of the first album on its actual anniversary.  If these special editions are actually coming I would think it starts with the debut & what other time but now? 

Physical Attraction with new remixes would be a great single choice!

Yeah, I'm holding out hope here as well.  July 27th!  Hoping something big comes from the 40th Anniversary of the debut album.  I'm sure the tour plays a part to the big 40th celebration, so that may all depend on what is being released officially.  And I wouldn't mind new remixes of PA as well.  :luv:

On 7/20/2023 at 9:35 PM, Blue Jean said:

I think the tour was the big celebration for her 40th. I’m not expecting anything else.

At this point I’m not expecting a big box set or physical rerelease of any kind, maybe an unremarkable digital one a la True Blue 35th.

But at they very least have an intern reload the album w/correct versions and hopefully from the same source to fix the annoying variance in volume/sound quality that sound check or whatever your volume equalizer of choice does fuck all to fix. One of those little nit-picky things that drives me mad.

And I’m sure there’ll be some merch! $100 throw or $80 hoodie w/the cover pic. 

1 hour ago, MikeyK said:

At this point I’m not expecting a big box set or physical rerelease of any kind, maybe an unremarkable digital one a la True Blue 35th.

But at they very least have an intern reload the album w/correct versions and hopefully from the same source to fix the annoying variance in volume/sound quality that sound check or whatever your volume equalizer of choice does fuck all to fix. One of those little nit-picky things that drives me mad.

And I’m sure there’ll be some merch! $100 throw or $80 hoodie w/the cover pic. 

Considering how well the "Finally Enough Love" big box set has done and how pricey it was, of course we can expect another big box soon. It's a luxury item but that's where the money is for them.

We won't have it next week of course, it's too late already, but maybe this Fall or something like that.

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Considering how well the "Finally Enough Love" big box set has done and how pricey it was, of course we can expect another big box soon. It's a luxury item but that's where the money is for them.

We won't have it next week of course, it's too late already, but maybe this Fall or something like that.

I’d love it if I’m wrong and they announce something this week! But I’m kinda giving up hope. We’ll see though. 🤞

15 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

I’d love it if I’m wrong and they announce something this week! But I’m kinda giving up hope. We’ll see though. 🤞

The fans deserve remastered, expanded editions.  We have been very loyal and made Madonna the biggest selling, living artist on the planet.  We deserve a celebration.

28 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

The fans deserve remastered, expanded editions.  We have been very loyal and made Madonna the biggest selling, living artist on the planet.  We deserve a celebration.

We really do:drama:

The way they teased it. That’s what we should be getting so let’s all light our candles and pray to Madonna and Warner this week🙏🏻

8 hours ago, Prayer said:

Yeah, my guess (or wishful thinking.. LOL) is something will be announced this week, possibly this Thursday (since it's the actual anniversary 40th date), taking pre-orders.  If nothing, then it will be disappointing.  Though U2, announced a limited edition of their Zooropa album, celebrating its 30th Anniversary, weeks after its anniversary.  Though, it's just a yellow Vinyl edition of the album.  I would hope Madonna's team would do something bigger and grander for the debut album, involving all formats.  If we just get some streaming/digital update and/or some silly Holograph/slipmat, then I give up. 

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Friday came and went with nothing :drama:

There waiting to announce Madonna 40, coming this week!  :kiss2:

8 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Everyone on Twitter was saying the 40th anniversary of the album was yesterday

LOL! That's Twitter for ya. Loads of bullshit and drama and not so much facts.  Madonna's Debut album was released July 27th 1983.  The 40th Anniversary will be official this coming Thursday. How that will be celebrated by Warners and Madonna's team is remained to be seen.  I still have some hope. But understand if others don't.