MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

If there is a Madonna reissue it will be going live on the anniversary date at the end of July. 

That's my thought.  If not by then, I'm joining all the Debbie Downers. LOL!  Though, it's possible something might be released with all the tour merchandise. 

I cannot imagine, her debut album will be glossed over either.  A tour celebrating her 40 years, yet nothing for the 40th anniversary of her first album? To me, this is a perfect time to kick off the re-issue of a "landmark album" which was a big part of the Warner deal.

1 hour ago, tscott said:

That's my thought.  If not by then, I'm joining all the Debbie Downers. LOL!  Though, it's possible something might be released with all the tour merchandise. 

I cannot imagine, her debut album will be glossed over either.  A tour celebrating her 40 years, yet nothing for the 40th anniversary of her first album? To me, this is a perfect time to kick off the re-issue of a "landmark album" which was a big part of the Warner deal.

I’m sure it won’t be. We’re gonna get our holographic print (since it can’t be considered a sleeve) and blanket. 
But seriously now. My concern is that they’ll make some big announcement and just upload some remixes and badly upscaled videos and call it a day

39 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I’m sure it won’t be. We’re gonna get our holographic print (since it can’t be considered a sleeve) and blanket. 
But seriously now. My concern is that they’ll make some big announcement and just upload some remixes and badly upscaled videos and call it a day

i don't know? I know some have those doubts, but it's just too good of an opportunity.  The whole Warner deal has been surrounded by the idea of celebrating her 40th year in the business.  So now we are finally reaching that monumental time.  This is why I never expected any album re-issues until this summer.  It officially kicks off her 40th anniversary of her debut album.  Much like when Everybody came about last October.  They re-issued the single on vinyl and added it to digital and streaming platforms.  The video got it's HD upgrade as well.  I don't know what else you can expect from that event?  However, we have her first album about to reach the 40th Anniversary.  With the tour coinciding with that celebration, it's too good of an opportunity to not go all out with merchandise and at least release the re-issue expanded version of the first album on all formats.  This is the time; we all have been looking forward to.  And if it's anything less as you described then I'm done defending this deal.  I still have faith something is going to happen though.  :)

12 minutes ago, tscott said:

i don't know? I know some have those doubts, but it's just too good of an opportunity.  The whole Warner deal has been surrounded by the idea of celebrating her 40th year in the business.  So now we are finally reaching that monumental time.  This is why I never expected any album re-issues until this summer.  It officially kicks off her 40th anniversary of her debut album.  Much like when Everybody came about last October.  They re-issued the single on vinyl and added it to digital and streaming platforms.  The video got it's HD upgrade as well.  I don't know what else you can expect from that event?  However, we have her first album about to reach the 40th Anniversary.  With the tour coinciding with that celebration, it's too good of an opportunity to not go all out with merchandise and at least release the re-issue expanded version of the first album on all formats.  This is the time; we all have been looking forward to.  And if it's anything less as you described then I'm done defending this deal.  I still have faith something is going to happen though.  :)

I think we are getting

Think Of Me (with Tokischa) 4:08

Release Date:July 15

Picsart_23-06-27_13-44-03-645.thumb.jpg.e7e2afd199b75a623891aaa75130bff0.jpg

Can't wait!

14 minutes ago, dylanlioncourt said:

Don't forget the inevitable Tracy Young and Offer Nissim mixes full of quality drops, clicks and errors. :laughing:

The picture is in Spanish but it's here

Picsart_23-06-27_14-09-31-435.thumb.jpg.1e8c09cddeec1f04649581bd0d5b1da5.jpg

Wow,if this gets released then the latin community can probably start hearing her more and make her millons of listeners of Spotify get bigger each time

I am eager to hear it,I will be tuning in to torrents or download pages for this

30 minutes ago, Prayer said:

OK here they come.

Finally.

From Guy O:

"On Saturday June 24, Madonna developed a serious bacterial infection which lead to a several day stay in the ICU.

Her health is improving, however she is still under medical care. A full recovery is expected.

At this time we will need to pause all commitments, which includes the tour.

We will share more details with you soon as we have them, including a new start date for the tour and for rescheduled shows."

He is not referring to tour only, but also to" all commitments" so I strongly believe this is referring to the first album anniversary plans as well. 

So if anything 'big' (such a reissue) was planned, it is going to be delayed as well. 

1 minute ago, HC Charge said:

From Guy O:

"On Saturday June 24, Madonna developed a serious bacterial infection which lead to a several day stay in the ICU.

Her health is improving, however she is still under medical care. A full recovery is expected.

At this time we will need to pause all commitments, which includes the tour.

We will share more details with you soon as we have them, including a new start date for the tour and for rescheduled shows."

He is not referring to tour only, but also to" all commitments" so I strongly believe this is referring to the first album anniversary plans as well. 

So if anything 'big' (such a reissue) was planned, it is going to be delayed as well. 

I should get related to Madonna and change my pic every few months mysteriously so people think they are getting a anniversary instead of a sleeve