Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

PanditaRulez

7 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I would love to see fans faces when they went to this iconic tour and then them seeing the Hard Candy era :Madonna031:

The downgrade is so big omg. Confessions tour literally served her best vocals, looks, and performances ever and somehow all of that was ruined in like a year :dead: We got the worst vocals of her career during HC and the tour. Some weird looks, experimenting with more surgery, and her screeching 90% of the tour 

Someone make it make sense how this happened 

Wow

i was loving you

but now you make this post

you lost me, babe

16 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Wow

i was loving you

but now you make this post

you lost me, babe

HAHAHAHAHA same!

I love the "simplicity" of S&S, it's all about the music and having a good time. It's modern but also reminds me of the 80s. The video edit for the dvd/bluray it's so good!

14 minutes ago, dontmindus said:

HAHAHAHAHA same!

I love the "simplicity" of S&S, it's all about the music and having a good time. It's modern but also reminds me of the 80s. The video edit for the dvd/bluray it's so good!

VOGUE! INTO THE GROOVE! HOLIDAY! DRESS YOU UP! MUSIC! LA ISLA BONITA! YOU MUST LOVE ME! RAY OF LIGHT! FROZEN! LIKE A PRAYER!

This had the perfect set list, blending the HITS with new songs. This is one of the few instances where she got that right. It felt balanced. This was the last time where she was able to get away with doing half new and half old.

Plus she was having so much FUN! So much ENERGY! She EMBRACED the audience.

The request section, never done before!!

The Give It 2 Me ending, AMAZING!

The performance of Shes Not Me, one of her greatest!

Just now, deathproof said:

VOGUE! INTO THE GROOVE! HOLIDAY! DRESS YOU UP! MUSIC! LA ISLA BONITA! YOU MUST LOVE ME! RAY OF LIGHT! FROZEN!

This had the perfect set list, blending the HITS with new songs. This is one of the few instances where she got that right. It felt balanced.

Ok Imma have to give this bitch another watch ( tomorrow ?)   I wish Frozen was recorded tho 

S&ST is probably her worst tour among recents ones.

After having lived the CT, discovoring the S&ST at Nice was so disappointing. 

Stuart Price was replaced by Kevin Anthunes who is probably the worst thing Madonna's ever known. The lack of inspiration... Doing some mash ups... Oh God... Can we forget that ?

Awful costumes except the Givenchy gypsy dress. After magistral opening with Stevein Klein videos, we were living this awful candy store video... Just cheap... And after years in arenas, living a concert in stadiums was a very bad experience.

I've seen the show in Nice and 2 times in Paris.

But I admit that I really enjoyed the one night only of leg 2 in Paris Bercy arena the year after. This was nice. Funny to see again a concert one year after. The filmed show was broadcasted few days before Leg 2 started so every body knew everything by heart so it was funny. And the show definitely fitted arena better than stadiums... But we probably can say that for all of her shows. She'd never really did a show for stadiums. The stage was never that huge....

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (3 days away!)

Just 3 days for the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001:

So today we are going to watch and remember her eighth tour! 

Sticky & Sweet Tour 

And this is the only full 2009 round show that I found on YouTube ? 

This is for you @Andreo :Madonna004:

@Shoful@stefo@lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI

Remini20211005055356530.jpg

8 hours ago, deathproof said:

VOGUE! INTO THE GROOVE! HOLIDAY! DRESS YOU UP! MUSIC! LA ISLA BONITA! YOU MUST LOVE ME! RAY OF LIGHT! FROZEN! LIKE A PRAYER!

This had the perfect set list, blending the HITS with new songs. This is one of the few instances where she got that right. It felt balanced. This was the last time where she was able to get away with doing half new and half old.

It’s actually one of my favourite tours too!!

1 hour ago, PanditaRulez said:

Sticky & Sweet Tour 

@Shoful@stefo@lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI

017F7C2C-FFF4-45E4-B432-8CC72AA7B75C.jpeg.e668b76cdb437e92baeced9966e0980d.jpeg

1 hour ago, PanditaRulez said:

Sticky & Sweet Tour 

Imagine being this fit and full of energy at age 50, literally WTGT updated to 2008, in her top3 tours hands down 

On 10/5/2021 at 4:32 AM, deathproof said:

Hard Candy was a shorter album than Madame X and Rebel Heart. She probably would put on a show based completely on new songs (100 minutes new album songs -> i'd LOVE that!!!)

On 10/5/2021 at 3:54 AM, Shoful said:

I would love to see fans faces when they went to this iconic tour and then them seeing the Hard Candy era :Madonna031:

The downgrade is so big omg. Confessions tour literally served her best vocals, looks, and performances ever and somehow all of that was ruined in like a year :dead: We got the worst vocals of her career during HC and the tour. Some weird looks, experimenting with more surgery, and her screeching 90% of the tour 

Someone make it make sense how this happened 

i just realized that S&S was more intense in terms of dancing. Confessions was more "static", but choreographed more intelligently. The Confessions setlist / versions was simply perfect. Not too many songs, but just the right ones (even 2 "less known" ballads).

12 minutes ago, stancherry said:

i just realized that S&S was more intense in terms of dancing. Confessions was more "static", but choreographed more intelligently. The Confessions setlist / versions was simply perfect. Not too many songs, but just the right ones (even 2 "less known" ballads).

The dancing was so messy in S&S.  She was just throwing her body around. She looked like a doll tossing all around. The Confessions setlist was AMAZING! And her vocals were soooo fucking good

35 minutes ago, stancherry said:

Yes I would agree with this. Not sure if venue choice was a factor. I saw CT in an arena but S&S in a stadium, which calls for more 'energetic' performances. Some of the songs worked really well, particularly Into The Groove, her fitness in that one was extraordinary. Confessions was sublime, so well connected, reminded me on the consistent (ish) theme of GS, whereas S&S was a bit more BAT with the 4 or so distinct acts.

S&S live was different to the DVD, hours before she came on there was just a simple Black box on the stage. We wondered what it was?!!! That little Black box opened up intho the whole stage which was magical!!!! You didnt really look at the crappy graphics on the screens. (All improved on 2nd leg). 

It was an amazing tour.. Maybe I was lucky on both legs with good vocals. She seemed to be having so much fun. 

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic