MEGARATE: MDNA era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#1 – Love Spent

V9TNKhe.png

- Average Rate : 8,59 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Foreigner, @Andreo, @poodle, @gst6662000, @PanditaRulez, @panosgk )

- Lowest Rate : 4 ( @Fontainebleau )

YAAAAS BITCHEEES!! This is my favourite winner so far! 

And the only one that matches my vote I think

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: MDNA era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Thank you to everyone that participated, as well as the ones that were here for the results show and made it so enjoyable. Hope you liked the results overall. You'll find a recap of the results on the first page as usual.

The Rebel Heart megarate will start tomorrow but for now, you can enjoy this thing that I've made some time ago! :)

3 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

She's just promoting illegal drug use, that's what she's doing

Do you understand metaphor, she sings about being addicted to someone love. When she released Sex book, she didn't tell people to be sluts, she was showing human nature, as an artist she's talking about different topics, not her fault that drugs and other addiction's exist, she's not saying that something is good or bad, everyone is responsible for themselves.  

I am quite happy with the top5 and top3 results.

It's funny to see how almost every song divides fan. I thought people liked I fucked up and Best friend. One of my favourite is I don't give a *** but the rate is low. I personally don't like Falling free, I am a huge balladMadonna fan but this one is too repetitive and boring imo.

@Curtains please tell me that Bday ranked worse than Hey you! :Madonna018:

50 minutes ago, proxy said:

Do you understand metaphor, she sings about being addicted to someone love. When she released Sex book, she didn't tell people to be sluts, she was showing human nature, as an artist she's talking about different topics, not her fault that drugs and other addiction's exist, she's not saying that something is good or bad, everyone is responsible for themselves.  

must've been a metaphor when she asked the crowd at Ultra if they'd seen molly

39 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I am quite happy with the top5 and top3 results.

It's funny to see how almost every song divides fan. I thought people liked I fucked up and Best friend. One of my favourite is I don't give a *** but the rate is low. I personally don't like Falling free, I am a huge balladMadonna fan but this one is too repetitive and boring imo.

@Curtains please tell me that Bday ranked worse than Hey you! :Madonna018:

Yes it did, so did Superstar and Santa Baby :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic