MADONNA & STUART PRICE DISCUSS HUNG UP ~ OUT NOW

Shoful

1 hour ago, danMfan said:

I LOVE to listen to her talking about her music.

I'd love all these albums reissues to come with audio commentaries regarding all her thoughts and memories regarding the songs

I would love that too. Honestly, they should've brought back Madame X Radio on Sirius for FEL and updated it with commentary for all the number ones. 

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

"There was no drinking, there was no smoking"

Mike Dean could never

I love Stuart and Madonna together, I always thought they had an affair. I love they remember everything about their "Confessions" sessions. Maybe it's just me, but although I heard that they still get along with each other, I felt that they were not as passionate as in the old days. Hope I'm wrong and they collab again.Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Some parts kind of sound like the interview with Stuart was conducted separately before Madonna ended up "commenting" on it? Perhaps due to scheduling conflicts. Then again, there are quite a few moments when he addresses her as "you" and they directly respond to each other, laughing and so on. Perhaps it's just two separate interviews and a brief conversation between the two edited into and recorded for this podcast. But the sound quality of his and her bits stays the same. It's weird. Has anyone bothered to reach out to Song Exploder? 

Edited by acolyte (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Husam Elzien said:

After hearing her do the Classroom version of Music on Fallon, I'm not surprised. Take away the autotune and choreography and M can still give us a good vocal. 

Of course she can. She’s not lost her voice at all. I alway go back to her singing Don’t Cry For Me Argentinian off the cuff on MX Tour, she just sang it there and then perfectly in front of me. I think all her use of the vocoder etc is some kind of paranoia about her age she uses like mask, like her ridiculous Instagram filters. 

1 minute ago, acolyte said:

Parts kind of sound like the interview with Stuart was conducted separately before Madonna ended up "commenting" on it? Perhaps due to scheduling conflicts. Then again, there are quite a few moments when he addresses her as "you" and they directly respond to each other, laughing and so on. Perhaps it's just two separate interviews and a brief conversation between the two edited into and recorded for this podcast. But the sound quality of his and her bits stays the same. It's weird. Has anyone bothered to reach out to Song Exploder? 

Well whatever they definitely aren’t in the same room

On 8/21/2022 at 11:35 AM, Vasili said:

This is my go-to playlist for all things Stuart Price.

It really showcases his production and remix work across his various monikers.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2yvp8pUPRKYEk4RDXxdRZQ?si=14555782abec44b6

Thanx for sharing! I‘m going to check it out…

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

I don't think this is a conversation this is two separate interviews edited together to make it sound like a conversation lol  Hard to tell maybe it was a conversation ??

Yeah thought the same. Hope I am wrong. Also was the Abba story correct? Sounds like Madonna said she went and asked Abba, I always thought it was her manager...?

Great interview though, I would love to hear more of this sort of thing.

5 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I thought she wrote a letter to Abba?

2 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

Also was the Abba story correct? Sounds like Madonna said she went and asked Abba, I always thought it was her manager...?

I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to make a scene about it in the movie, so she's planting this story about the supposed meeting.

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

I thought she wrote a letter to Abba?

They say that. She wrote them a letter first and then she went and saw them in person.

Also her manager probably contacted them in the first instance to give them the letter. It was 2005 and it was Madonna, its not like she would have just sent Abba a letter in the mail and sat and waited around for them to get back to her via carrier pigeon lol.

30 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

LOVED the "interview". I agree. At first I thought...did they record each other and someone edited it to sound like they were in the room together...and then they bounced off one another (laughing at the other person's jokes) I kept thinking "are they" and "are they?" Def need to hear more M. 

It really does not sound like they were in the same room, she was probably listening to his recording and responding to it