The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

5 minutes ago, Adriabs said:

So we think that an early entry package grants you access to the area in front of the main stage? If I remember correctly, for the MDNA tour, people with early entry still needed to win the iPad thing in order to get into the golden triangle.

It varies show by show. In Stockholm those tickets are sold separately.

7 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

What the hell is this "Golden Circle" thing I see so many people mention.

For Germany, it's clearly a separated area (PK2 GC):

Uxi8SX4.png

20 minutes ago, Adriabs said:

So we think that an early entry package grants you access to the area in front of the main stage? If I remember correctly, for the MDNA tour, people with early entry still needed to win the iPad thing in order to get into the golden triangle.

From VIPNATION.EU:

How early is Early Entry? 

Early Entry is usually 10-15 minutes before general public doors open, and guests are guaranteed to be on the standing floor before the doors are opened to standard ticketholders. It is not possible to allow you access before this time as the space is only open to production staff!

And for Europe dates, there were Golden Circle Early Entry (VIP) Packages and normal separate Golden Circle tickets sold next to the standard standing tickets. So yes, if you have EE or regular GC, you will be in front of the stage.

20 minutes ago, scion said:

It varies show by show. In Stockholm those tickets are sold separately.

13 minutes ago, Madame X said:

For Germany, it's clearly a separated area (PK2 GC):

Uxi8SX4.png

From VIPNATION.EU:

How early is Early Entry? 

Early Entry is usually 10-15 minutes before general public doors open, and guests are guaranteed to be on the standing floor before the doors are opened to standard ticketholders. It is not possible to allow you access before this time as the space is only open to production staff!

And for Europe dates, there were Golden Circle Early Entry (VIP) Packages and normal separate Golden Circle tickets sold next to the standard standing tickets. So yes, if you have EE or regular GC, you will be in front of the stage.

Thank you both so much for your replies! I have the early entry package for Barcelona, the confusing plan from the previous page. I checked all the tickets and info again and they didn't sell golden tickets for these dates, so I really hope they don't surprise us with some kind of contest/toss this time!

23 minutes ago, nachopalooza said:

Does anyone know who picked the unapologetic bitch fan in Rebel Heart Tour to get on stage or the beer bitch fan in Madame X Tour? was it Ricardo (since Guy was attending the U2 tour)

Is it highly possible that she'll do the same this time?

Ricardo “filmed” the interactions in Madame X, so I doubt it was him. I’ve read and heard many stories about it but it was always “someone from M team” maybe someone has a better answer than mine. 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Ricardo “filmed” the interactions in Madame X, so I doubt it was him. I’ve read and heard many stories about it but it was always “someone from M team” maybe someone has a better answer than mine. 

Guy O did it in Australia. He spent heaps of time with fans before shows (as he’s done for many tours.) My friends friend was picked. Guy promised my friend he’d try and get her up on the last show as well but it didn’t happen, I suppose because a celebrity took priority. Anyway, I will ask her what the process was.

I assume they go with people they are familiar with when they can. So if you’re a fan that goes to a lot of shows you would be more likely to be chosen.

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It was only a rumour though so maybe there isn’t one

Well, I wouldn't define it as a rumour completely. I mean that Martin himself talked about the track and they shared a pic together in studio (if I'm not wrong, I'm not a constant follower, so mine could be a wrong memory). I suppose the track exists anyway, of course - yes - the actual release was just a rumour. At lest for now.

56 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Guy O did it in Australia. He spent heaps of time with fans before shows (as he’s done for many tours.) My friends friend was picked. Guy promised my friend he’d try and get her up on the last show as well but it didn’t happen, I suppose because a celebrity took priority. Anyway, I will ask her what the process was.

I assume they go with people they are familiar with when they can. So if you’re a fan that goes to a lot of shows you would be more likely to be chosen.

Exactly that’s why they chose that Russian girl that sued her, ffs!!! And she just released her documentary and is attending Celebration T. 

8 minutes ago, Winn said:

Guys n gals i just had a horrible thought. This Friday is Friday the 13th. With all the chaos in the world right now, what if something happens and the tour doesn't start.

So maybe better to be worried about whats happening in the world than on a tour... Right? 👀

3 hours ago, stefo said:

Well, I wouldn't define it as a rumour completely. I mean that Martin himself talked about the track and they shared a pic together in studio (if I'm not wrong, I'm not a constant follower, so mine could be a wrong memory). I suppose the track exists anyway, of course - yes - the actual release was just a rumour. At lest for now.

I would think something would have been verified by now even if it wasn't official verification. There's always a fan, source who tends to at least hint at these things.  If not, this is the best kept single drop in the history of her releasing music. And there is a part of me wishing that she's waiting to premiere it on stage first before dropping the single. Not impossible, but at the same time, I'd think by now we'd heard something about it, even if it was not very much, much like what we know of the tour.  Which is really nothing and we're only a couple of days away.

So yeah, we know the song exists, but is it for something else down the line or were they trying something and it didn't pan out and Madonna prefers not to release it?  Who knows?  We just know Max claimed it was 80's inspired, and I would have thought since she's going down the lane with a tour and possibly re-issuing new albums, this would be a perfect time to release a new 80's inspired song.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic