Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

31 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaNewsOfficial/

The pic is old :-) ... no spoiler here

Screenshot_20230924_145411_Facebook.jpg

23 minutes ago, didem said:

Guys this is from 2021! She is wearing a Fantasy "Belle" balcony bra. 185813153_506440157147183_8591405705260520944_n.thumb.jpg.fef56f125575b10cad209d123887605a.jpg

fantasie-Bamboo-Beige-Belle-Underwired-Balconette-Bra.jpg

I knew it looked familiar. Thanks detectives.  And for future reference, anything exclusively coming from Madonna News or News of Madonna fan page is usually fake or false.

11 hours ago, Nobreciccone1 said:

No! I did not mean to be ironic... :ag:    Was talking about myself, really!  You see, right above your comment I was responding to a statement made by D J NA many pages before... sorry if it seemed something different :sad:

Ok dear thanx for the explanation, I really appreciate, I confess I was somewhat shy/embarassed (and a lil bit coward) about resisting to read ur last words, but after it took me courage to properly read what you said to me, I honestly am the one to ask you sorry. With all my heart.

Incidents are used to happen everytime. We just don't need to be refractary to them. All my best wishes! C U!

EDIT: being now OT, is there any chance we'll know something more juicy then knowing we'll hear Vogue and Holiday for the 2345666789th time or we will finally come to an opening night of a M's tour after all those years and feel like everything's a surprise just like happens to Gaga's tours opening nights (not TCB ofc), Kylie's tours opening nights, huh? Btw I know by heart this is the right place to tell we'll hear Vogue and Holiday one more time... this is not that "thread"...

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

At this point, I think I can resist less 20 extra days and for once attending opening night without knowing the full setlist.

Since it seems I won't attend it in the end, to me it's indifferent if I do know the setlist rn or when tour kicks off.

I guess you're doing several nights for this (I ain't visiting that thread ever), so, if I were you, ragazzo, I'd run away from this very thread as much as I'd finish reading these words of mine (well, maybe not before giving some "grazie amico mio," giusto?)

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

30 years ago today at this time we were just being let through the entrance doors of Wembley Stadium on the opening night of The Girlie Show and my life was changed forever. 

Time goes by...so quickly

That'd be such an opportunity to finally release TGS remastered on some streaming (after all they do have the footage remastered!) but... we all know whats gonna happening in the end...

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

That album on streaming would be everything to me. I had the Blond Ambition Bootleg and the Wembley Bootleg CD of Girlie Show and rinsed them to death more than Erotica. 

Are you referring to these albums?

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_m-wi7GdfzodvlpspCUQQiyrTBo6eJlsqA&si=-wBsRuhGHZBjF0ZM

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lSFyvWaBwsYyQOOA-z9IYo-GaUhYMXlns&si=86gswUqmnyKcIoWh

They are on YT/YTM for ages!

Them as in YT this time:

There are several other bootlegs as well to the same audios ripped from NHK's broadcast from Fukuoka!

I just chose these two specifically because I already listened to both and they sound pretty good to me.

Go have some fun again, steady!!!

from Facebook

DROWNEDMADONNA EXCLUSIVE - We're thrilled to reveal that Madonna’s Celebration Tour rehearsals are scheduled to continue in the UK at the beginning of October. Although, not in London, but another major English city will be the venue. We prefer to keep the city's identity under wraps.

A hint? It has a remarkable football history.

so it's probably Manchester, but it could be Liverpool, there are no events from October 1st until October 12th in Liverpool

58 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

That'd be such an opportunity to finally release TGS remastered on some streaming (after all they do have the footage remastered!) but... we all know whats gonna happening in the end...

There’s some good remastered on HD and 16:9 on YouTube. It looks amazing on my big TV screen

18 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

from Facebook

DROWNEDMADONNA EXCLUSIVE - We're thrilled to reveal that Madonna’s Celebration Tour rehearsals are scheduled to continue in the UK at the beginning of October. Although, not in London, but another major English city will be the venue. We prefer to keep the city's identity under wraps.

so it's probably Manchester, but it could be Liverpool, there are no events from October 1st until October 12th in Liverpool

“A hint? It starts with L and ends with IVERPOOL”.

It felt that way, lol.

14 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

from Facebook

I think Manchester more likely..lots of media and recording venues there.

16 hours ago, steady75 said:

30 years ago today at this time we were just being let through the entrance doors of Wembley Stadium on the opening night of The Girlie Show and my life was changed forever. 

Time goes by...so quickly

I was there too! Amazing night.

Did you sit in on the MLVC podcast reunion last night?? It was soooo good. So many great stories and memories being talked about.