Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Great work! 

How do you think the bridges will work, will they be there all the time? Or come down? Or retractable? Will they have handrails? They seem a little thin to walk confidently on them imho

Thanks!! I really don't have idea of how this is going to work, maybe that's the magic of imagination haha but... what I think it is that none of that stuff will be there before the show, and the thinner bridges and the "stairs" of the sidewalks are more likely to be manual. The bigger bridge (if it stays on stage, bc we don't know if it's only a tool for rehearsals) mus come down from the cealing (also at some IG reel it seems that under this one there's a railway to move her from one sidewalk to another). I like to think that actually what we have seen it's nothing compared on how reality is going to be...

3 hours ago, MPowered said:

A spreadsheet of all her songs and the amount of performances each song has received:

IMG_5589.thumb.jpeg.523b737054f5cd3ad68892e7313f49ed.jpeg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B95X5x3WTIv9FZ1hICv2NffuZvTZPdoAAiffIq3pMpU/edit

Very nice, the only issue is, some tours are longer in dates than others which might inflate those numbers for long stretch of tours.

So I took all of your data and data from Setlist FM to put together single setlists from shows (excluding interludes) and found the following:

This is how many times these songs have appeared on a tour setlist:
Holiday    8
La Isla Bonita    7
Like a Virgin    7
Vogue    6
Into the Groove    5
Express Yourself    5
Like a Prayer    5
Dress You Up    5
Material Girl    5
Music    5
Papa Don't Preach    4
Human Nature    4
Frozen    4
Open Your Heart    3
Live to Tell    3
Ray of Light    3
Burning Up    3
Lucky Star    3
Candy Shop    3
Hung Up    3
Deeper and Deeper    3
Everybody    2
Erotica    2
Drowned World    2
American Life    2
Causing a Commotion    2
True Blue    2
Borderline    2
Crazy for You    2
Don't Tell Me    2
Where's the Party    2
Hanky Panky    2
Who's That Girl    2

39 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Very nice, the only issue is, some tours are longer in dates than others which might inflate those numbers for long stretch of tours.

So I took all of your data and data from Setlist FM to put together single setlists from shows (excluding interludes) and found the following:

Holiday    8
La Isla Bonita    7
Like a Virgin    7
Vogue    6
Into the Groove    5
Express Yourself    5
Like a Prayer    5
Dress You Up    5
Material Girl    5
Music    5
Papa Don't Preach    4
Human Nature    4
Frozen    4
Open Your Heart    3
Live to Tell    3
Ray of Light    3
Burning Up    3
Lucky Star    3
Candy Shop    3
Hung Up    3
Deeper and Deeper    3
Everybody    2
Erotica    2
Drowned World    2
American Life    2
Causing a Commotion    2
True Blue    2
Borderline    2
Crazy for You    2
Don't Tell Me    2
Where's the Party    2
Hanky Panky    2
Who's That Girl    2

Thanks! Can you make a list that includes the interludes too?

41 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Holiday    8
La Isla Bonita    7
Like a Virgin    7
Vogue    6
Into the Groove    5
Express Yourself    5
Like a Prayer    5
Dress You Up    5
Material Girl    5
Music    5
Papa Don't Preach    4
Human Nature    4
Frozen    4
Open Your Heart    3
Live to Tell    3
Ray of Light    3
Burning Up    3
Lucky Star    3
Candy Shop    3
Hung Up    3
Deeper and Deeper    3
Everybody    2
Erotica    2
Drowned World    2
American Life    2
Causing a Commotion    2
True Blue    2
Borderline    2
Crazy for You    2
Don't Tell Me    2
Where's the Party    2
Hanky Panky    2
Who's That Girl    2

Aldo you are misdoing a few songs like Love don’t live here anymore.

Also, who’s that girl was only a sit down song with a few bars at only a few shows at rebel Heart and was never officially on the set list.

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Aldo you are misdoing a few songs like Love don’t live here anymore.

Also, who’s that girl was only a sit down song with a few bars at only a few shows at rebel Heart and was never officially on the set list.

I'm not counting songs that were just snippets within a song since that wasn't a full performance. Otherwise that medley during the RH tour would count each small snippet as a full song. Same with Intervention on the RHT. Because if you want to count snippets as full songs, then Heartbeat should be counted within the Like a Virgin performance on RHT too.

I'm also not counting when she does special one-off request songs. Who's That Girl was performed at 39 out of 82 shows, so I felt it should be counted. So yes, there were some assumptions made in my calculations.

If you wanted the interludes in there too, then add the following to the above totals:

Sorry 1
Paradise 1
What It Feels Like for a Girl 1
Don't Cry for Me Argentina 1
Rescue Me 1
Hollywood 1
Bedtime Story 1
Messiah 1
SEX 1
Illuminati 1
Die Another Day 1
Rain 1
Best Friend 1
Justify My Love 1
Nobody Knows Me 1

I don't think interludes should be counted as my calculations were just regarding performances

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Is Madonna also rehearsing or is she just going to come on the stage more spontaneously this time?

I believe when it comes to Madonna this latter option would never be sitting at the table.

25 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Another mention of it? OK maybe NRM is really in the setlist lol

Well what I've got to say is just one word: FINALLY! (maybe I can include other two: ENOUGH LOVE!)

1 hour ago, RebelHeart97 said:

Please try and not get your hopes up with NRM. Need i say more with what happened to the teases of Rescue Me vs what we ended up getting on the Madame X tour 😂🫣

This is part of the rollercoaster of emotions of being a Madonna fan - get your hopes sky high only to have them crash to the floor...

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Just realized that on October 14th I have a gaming event to attend and might not be able to join y’all to watch livestreams of the show. What time is it scheduled to start anyway?

We absolutely need “someone” to start a thread about livestreams in IG and TikTok from opening and following nights!!! 

Who could it be??? 

4 hours ago, Andymad said:

Unreal how we’re SO close and this show is massively tight lipped. This is the kind of anxiety I miss surrounding her before social media. It’s exciting.

It's the "calm before the storm".  But I hate to say that because that is the last post Madonna made to her Social Media before going into the hospital in June. 

Still, I believe we are in for a treat this month.  And dropping a new song would be the cherry and whip cream on top.