Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

6 hours ago, RebelHeart97 said:

Please try and not get your hopes up with NRM. Need i say more with what happened to the teases of Rescue Me vs what we ended up getting on the Madame X tour 😂🫣

Just compare how demanding Rescue Me is to be sung live × the amount of demand NRM is to it.

NRM was originally supposed to replace Swim at RIT, but given this song was too similar to Nobody Knows Me, Frozen came instead.

It's about damn time NRM enters to a tour chat. And to me it doesn't matter it'll be performed as a ballad. We all know the effect DW gave at the tour named after it.

And, if someone comes with the "she never repeats herself"... Ray of Light is here to say the opposite. And tis just one example.

On 9/28/2023 at 1:50 PM, dankpepe said:

Unless it's some type of remixed opening video (similar to The Beast Within). But I don't see this song being the opening song. Madonna knows people want a banger to start the show.

If DrownedMadonna is correct, then I guess NRM will be the obscure / die-hard fan dream song addition to this tour (similar to Hanky Panky / Lament, You Must Love Me, Paradise Not for Me, Rescue Me, True Blue / Who's That Girl)

Sorry Pepito to tell you otherwise but, without a brand new album to promote and at least ten new songs to be performed, I guess we'll see in 2 weeks plenty of these "obscure/die-hard fan dream additions."

And sorry again for taking all this time to quote you back, but finally I feel the guts to say this:

On 9/28/2023 at 12:23 PM, Dazedmadonna said:

brf6BU.gif

This is all I ever needed to be certain about NRM. This GIF and exactly who posted it. Sorry D. for such confidence but I promise, it took me all this time to scream it out.

15 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Sorry Pepito to tell you otherwise but, without a brand new album to promote and at least ten new songs to be performed, I guess we'll see in 2 weeks plenty of these "obscure/die-hard fan dream additions."

And sorry again for taking all this time to quote you back, but finally I feel the guts to say this:

This is all I ever needed to be certain about NRM. This GIF and exactly who posted it. Sorry D. for such confidence but I promise, it took me all this time to scream it out.

If this tour is the opportunity to hear songs never sung live before, that's a very good news, really 😍 

I'm really happy for NRM and I hope physical attraction will be there too. 

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

How am I going to survive not spoiling the surprise until January 😩

You won't, unless you drastically block the words "Madonna" and "Celebration Tour" on any browser or socials (don't know how but I guess @MPoweredhas a word to say about the know-how to block any content for once and all to any app).

Anyway, if you manage to do a radical Madonna fast, see you until ur night comes out! Celebrate it, for you and me!

12 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

You won't, unless you drastically block the words "Madonna" and "Celebration Tour" on any browser or socials (don't know how but I guess @MPoweredhas a word to say about the know-how to block any content for once and all to any app).

Anyway, if you manage to do a radical Madonna fast, see you until ur night comes out! Celebrate it, for you and me!

It's not hard to gloss over things or just avoid specific sections of websites, fan groups and forums that talk about the tour.  But unless you just avoid any fan group all together, you will always risk spoiling yourself. 

I preferably rather be in the know of what's going on.  Especially in case something comes up which may prevent me to see her in concert.  Even still, nothing posted in a fan group will spoil the "live experience" for me will have, no matter what I know.

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's not hard to gloss over things or just avoid specific sections of websites, fan groups and forums that talk about the tour.  But unless you just avoid any fan group all together, you will always risk spoiling yourself. 

I preferably rather be in the know of what's going on.  Especially in case something comes up which may prevent me to see her in concert.  Even still, nothing posted in a fan group will spoil the "live experience" one will have, mo matter what you know.

I say AMEN and HALLELUJAH to every single word you just typed!!! A lil spoil does not harm anyone!!! Imagine someone coming, shall we say, "like a virgin" at a concert. Ofc there'll be lots of delight, but there'll lots of disappointment as well, esp having a fvcking FORTY years old career with more than fvcking 300 SONGS (counting even B-sides, demos, precareer material etc.) to choose over a 2h/2h30min fvcking concert!!!

Anyway, excuse my French, but I just do feel like in the David Letterman Show!!!

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

I say AMEN and HALLELUJAH to every single word you just typed!!! A lil spoil does not harm anyone!!! Imagine someone coming, shall we say, "like a virgin" at a concert. Ofc there'll be lots of delight, but there'll lots of disappointment as well, esp having a fvcking FORTY years old career with more than fvcking 300 SONGS (counting even B-sides, demos, precareer material etc.) to choose over a 2h/2h30min fvcking concert!!!

Anyway, excuse my French, but I just do feel like in the David Letterman Show!!!

I can understand why some want to be spoil free to some degree, but I can't imagine being disappointed over a Madonna concert based on how something is performed or the lack of a song. After all, if you are spoiled free, I guess one still can walk away disappointed because she may not perform a song you wanted to hear.  I guess knowing ahead of time, will lighten the blow.  At the same time, it's possible she may perform certain songs at certain shows, so that is another reason I rather know what's going on from show to show.

I mean…technically I know nothing what both Bey and Taylor have performed and they have both been on tour for a while. I do want to leave some what of a surprise personally, but because she is one of my favourite humans it is going to be a challenge lol and yes @DJ N Arefraining from a spoiler thread may help lol

During an arena world tour: she always does one-off shows at smaller venues and she recently said she loves doing that.

She performs fan favorites like Easy Ride and Beautiful Killer. This time around we are sure to get one or two of these small shows with extremely obscure favorites like Secret Garden 🪴 etc. 

@DazedmadonnaI just L-U-V when Y-O-U give ur heart to me, I feel like flying through the sweet clouds of the sky... To more precise about I feel, it's just like I felt after being touched for the very first time... I really made through the wilderness, somehow I made it through... (Don't consider it as a flirting though, you just know my love language, right?)

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

I think she should do a no medley gh tour with approx half her greatest hits.  Next tour either album tour or smaller obscure songs tour for the fans. Then after that, Greatest Hits tour part 2, with the hits she missed on celebration, in stadiums. 

On 9/30/2023 at 1:08 PM, Alex the rebel heart said:

To calm my anxiety about the tour, I used the ticketmaster map and the instagram clips and photos to make this layered map of the stage.

Yellow: stage

orange: elevators and platforms

blue: bridges and stairs.

695142495_celebrationtourstage2.png.1ec1098473353055092278bd970a6dbf.png

I love this! Thank you!

18 hours ago, Honey Little said:

During an arena world tour: she always does one-off shows at smaller venues and she recently said she loves doing that.

She performs fan favorites like Easy Ride and Beautiful Killer. This time around we are sure to get one or two of these small shows with extremely obscure favorites like Secret Garden 🪴 etc. 

or Dear Jessie?? 😍😍😍

1 hour ago, dr_xanax said:

Ricardo posted 'devil wouldnt recognize you'....another hint?

Also someone of her team uploaded 2 days ago this photo with Bedtime Story (and a dancer posted something similar with this song weeks ago)... Maybe we´re going delulus now, craving to see what M has done for us.

image.png