Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

30 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Please, tell me it’s a fake 😩😩😅😅😂

28 minutes ago, jesus said:

I wish i had any type of info…but I am as in the dark as most of us regarding if it is legit or not… 😅

Hasn't @Dazedmadonnaalready confirmed Born to Conquer is just a very badly executed fanmade concept???

@Dazedmadonna I’m trying to make sure my dad knows all the words tonight and I sent him the Finally Enough Love album! There’s a lot on there! What track numbers should he skip to save time and make sure he’s only listening to relevant songs for this evening? :kiss2:

6 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

@Dazedmadonna I’m trying to make sure my dad knows all the words tonight and I sent him the Finally Enough Love album! There’s a lot on there! What track numbers should he skip to save time and make sure he’s only listening to relevant songs for this evening? :kiss2:

Hopefully he skips Turn Up The Radio because that song has to be skipped any time. :kiss2:

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

The next five hours promise to be horribly longer...

Maybe a little less this time...

1 minute ago, Danton said:

I also wonder if she manages to sleep before such a concert... if she takes sedatives and if she manages to get back to a more normal rhythm... go to bed earlier... if this is the case she will be less late

I dont know about her but I couldn't sleep. I even saw the opening night show in my dream. Lol

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

So Like a Virgin, The Beast Within*, Bitch I'm Madonna and Celebration are the last songs to be hinted.

Guess someone who said Material Girl, Express Yourself and (probably) Physical Attraction were the other 3 songs scrapped along with Music. If tis the case, I WOULD NEVER BLAME HER, SHE'S IN FULL RIGHT TO DO SO!!!

*Hope this one is finally being LIVE performed as I'd love to watch M in front of audience quoting The Powers That Be.

EDIT: @Dazedmadonna, you weren't for jokes!!! So in the next hours we'll have any more hints (such as setlist order)??? I'm making profit it's raining cats and dogs here in the Mojave of Rio de Janeiro (as I told to @Voguerista and @Honey Little, would mention someone else too but he's avoiding this thread like a plague) and doing things like... Editing the Wikipedia page for Celebration Tour. Well, now you know my IP... Anyway @Jackieand @RUADJAIalready knew it...

8 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Guy O will push her to say something 

I hope a good word for both, and not only Israel…is not a good moment to put her fans in real bad situations at the show… Public relations and intelligence first of all, but with Guy Oseary there will be just good words only for Israel…

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

So Like a Virgin, The Beast Within*, Bitch I'm Madonna and Celebration are the last songs to be hinted.

Guess someone who said Material Girl, Express Yourself and (probably) Physical Attraction were the other 3 songs scrapped along with Music. If tis the case, I WOULD NEVER BLAME HER, SHE'S IN FULL RIGHT TO DO SO!!!

*Hope this one is LIVE performed as I'd love to watch M in front of audience quoting The Powers That Be.

To be quite honest, DrownedMadonna may not know the most recent setlist. We also don't know whether they have given us the ENTIRE list of songs included. We know there are about 40 songs included somehow.