Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

55 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Also someone of her team uploaded 2 days ago this photo with Bedtime Story (and a dancer posted something similar with this song weeks ago)... Maybe we´re going delulus now, craving to see what M has done for us.

image.png

Is Madonna reading what I write here?

If so, thanx my fellow Gnostic soul!!!

EDIT: As M sings, "I'll be the garden, you'll be the snake, all of my fruit is yours to take..." right @Mden?

If you think Madonna hasn't instructed her team and dancers and crew to randomly post lyrics from most of the songs that aren't on the setlist as teasers as part of the promo tease campaign then think again girls. 

She's done this on most of her tours. Rescue Me last time. any one remember "flamenco The Look Of Love" teased from her website last time?

The MDNA poll to choose the song you most want to see from the debut "being Borderline" and then she gave us none of them.

The woman is a troll.

14 minutes ago, steady75 said:

If you think Madonna hasn't instructed her team and dancers and crew to randomly post lyrics from most of the songs that aren't on the setlist as teasers as part of the promo tease campaign then think again girls. 

She's done this on most of her tours. Rescue Me last time. any one remember "flamenco The Look Of Love" teased from her website last time?

The MDNA poll to choose the song you most want to see from the debut "being Borderline" and then she gave us none of them.

The woman is a troll.

I know dear but to dream is a free right we still can enjoy as for now. (Hope we do it forever btw)

On another topic, am I the only one who thinks that M is in better health conditions than she was 4 years ago at Madame X Tour? Yes, she had her health scare months ago (we're expecting full recovery) but she seems more confident and happier now, and her body looks strong to have more dance than her previous tour. I don't expect her to dance a lot (actually there's no pop star that dances a lot on their shows now, only kpop groups are doing extremely tiring choreos), but my mind can't stope telling me that she will do her best on this show.

My only concearn is that all tour dates are very close to each other, but again, at this point she must be rehearsing 1 to 2 times the full show per day, so I'm hoping that everything goes very well on tour.

Edited by Alex the rebel heart (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Also someone of her team uploaded 2 days ago this photo with Bedtime Story (and a dancer posted something similar with this song weeks ago)... Maybe we´re going delulus now, craving to see what M has done for us.

image.png

Well, this would really be something to enjoy live  :hearteyes:

At this point I only know NRM will open the concert cause I trust in who has told it.

8 minutes ago, steady75 said:

It screams dancers interlude if anything 

That Bollywood remix (not Orbital's, I know it's a Junior's but don't remind exactly of its title) would be very fitting in if she does commit the sin of doing it's as an interlude for the very SECOND time.

33 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

So far confirmed:

Nothing Really Matters 

Everybody

Vogue 

Across the Sky

Holiday

Spotlight 

Causing a Commotion

I’ll Remember 

Rescue Me 

Thief of Hearts 

Secret Garden

Yeah. Good songs. Five of them I can see in the show, and the rest would send me crying happy tears if she did any of them. :)