M talking on the phone with Tokischa while being interviewed on spanish talk show "La Resistencia"!!!!

Frank

Out of ALL Madonna collaboration artists (including Blondish) post-Madame X, Tokischa Is by far my favorite. She is really sweet, talented, fashionable and subversive all in one. I didn’t care for the production of their version of Hung Up, but that was mostly because it was solely produced by Mike Dean, whom I am not a big fan of his Productions.

Love this.  I hope the two collab again, but on something a bit more GP friendly.  I loved their remix of Hung Up, but let's be honest here, it really didn't go over well, but I don't think they cared.  It was something fun and both of them showed how naughty they could get.  I love that.

That was fun! It looks like some planning to "recorver" her public image to the GP is being done.

Also, Tokischa have great chemistry with Madonna, which we can't say of all her collabs. Both Tokischa and Maluma, you like the music or not, feel very intimate, respecful and playful with Madonna. 

8 hours ago, diegolcl said:

That was fun! It looks like some planning to "recorver" her public image to the GP is being done.

Also, Tokischa have great chemistry with Madonna, which we can't say of all her collabs. Both Tokischa and Maluma, you like the music or not, feel very intimate, respecful and playful with Madonna. 

They definitely had a connection.  Loved how they played it up as if they were "hooking up" when the song was coming out. 

9 hours ago, diegolcl said:

Whatever image she recovers in the GP’s view will in two days be obliterated with the video for Vulgar. 😁

3 hours ago, Mden said:

Whatever image she recovers in the GP’s view will in two days be obliterated with the video for Vulgar. 😁

Which video? I highly doubt there's gonna be a video for it... Just those images Sam is teasing, but doubt M is on it, tbh... Let's wait and see tho... we never know...

I loved! Everything was so unexpected and I liked how Madonna ended up taking over the entire interview even while on the phone leaving Tokischa in the background with her nasty and vulgar stories about her snot and sexual experiences

I definitely want to see Madonna being interviewed on that show and one thing I would like is for it to be a little more accessible in terms of interviews no matter how famous the host or show in question is. That would be a sign of humility that the public would appreciate and would definitely serve as publicity for this new 2023 tour that I am sure will set a precedent because more than a tour it is the reunion with her public after many years and an opportunity to show that she continues being the QUEEN and no one can surpass her, even if they were born again.