Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

5 minutes ago, tscott said:

Since it was "live", I guess the video isn't availabe/saved on her TIK TOK.  Maybe someone screen recorded it?

I already asked, let’s see if there’s something. 

“no it was on live. https://www.tiktok.com/@rosie  She might put it up when shes edited it maybe”

13 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Thanks for posting. 

A couple things that caught my ear.  The newscaster going on about dates "cancelled in January" seems unlikely true since there hasn't been any word of any dates cancelled yet. 

The doctor, while I'm sure he is knowledgeable, he has no idea what Madonna suffered from, so it's all speculation/assumptions.

Glad to see they didn't use horrible images or video footage of her as the press tends to do lately.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Rosie just posted this on insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuD4v-kLc-G/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

@rosie

shes feeling good 👍🏽 #madonna #love

Am I the only one that can see Madonna going: 
"God, Rosie! Tell these fuckers I'm feeling good. They won't get rid of me!" :Madonna052::Madonna051:

It's a bacterial infection, and she is recovering. It won't take long for her to be back on her feet and dancing again. The only thing that is a complication is that she was intubated, and that means she might have a hard time singing for a while. I'm guessing that's why they haven't announced how delayed the tour is. Dancing on stage in a month from now doesn't sound crazy, it's the voice that we don't really know how it will be impacted.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic