Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

5 minutes ago, Mlvcfan said:

Is it possible that she was in ICU due to celebrity status and one of us would have been under normal care?

‘the uncomfortable truth is that most hospitals have “VIP policies” to admit presidents, politicians, or even celebrities to isolation rooms in the ICU, even when they may not medically need it. ‘
https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m1973

Madonna was in intensive care for 5 days also for the birth of Rocco, where both really risked their lives due to the detachment of the placenta during the flight. So i don’t think she was intubated, because if you are intubate, you cannot return at home after only 4 days in Hospital, this for sure. 

49 minutes ago, steady75 said:

There is no way she would be able to start a tour on the 15th after a week in bed with an infection. It's not about being well it's about rehershals. tech runs, costume changes blah blah blah. It aint happening girls 

This is my thought but now some are claiming their ticket for the first dates are ready?  Weird? Unless the tickets will just be redeemable at a new date?

It's so confusing?  I'd for sure would think she's have to reschedule the July dates at the least, to give her time to make up the lost time for the rehearsals and preparations?  

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic