Andy Cohen talking about Madonna

Blue Jean

I've said this before in another thread regarding this statement Madonna said to him.  He does have a way of throwing shade her way, especially with certain guests who obviously can't stand Madonna.  He encourages the tea being spilled.  He's like a school girl, begging for gossip.  I always felt like he was the sort of person who would kiss one's ass to their face, but behind their back, talk shit about them. 

Of course, I don't know him personally and maybe he's a good guy, but his demeanor and actions publicly tell me different.

1 hour ago, Magick said:

Let's just all be as homophobic as possible towards the most rich and famous LGBT people we know. That certainly helps in the current climate. 

I dont think it was a homophobic comment, just and personal point of view lol... I must admit I dont particularly like the guy

She'd throw his shtick back at him if she was on his show. Howard Stern admitted saying rude things about her and Madonna called him and Robin out on him. I feel Andy would be gushing up to her while Madonna would see the transparency. Andy is all about the gossip and getting soundbites of celebs shading or insulting each other. 

It's quite funny how he goes over and over defending himself to something Madonna probably said cheekily just to avoid his request to appear on the show. :Madonna009:

I Don't mind Andy Cohen, but I don't think Madonna is suitable for his kind of interviews at all. Glad she never went to his show.

4 hours ago, ScottyX said:

you are definitely talking to the wrong person. I am not homophobic and that comment was about him not his sexual preference. buzz off.

sorry i had to edit, a flaming queen such as myself being called homophobic is some funny GAY shit.

Thing is : never assume people know you and are able to interpret what you wrote. Write always as if your reader has no idea of who you are and where you speak from. Never underestimate people, never overestimate them either.

19 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Elton? Piers

Not only them, but he himself would encourage certain guest to dish on her such as Cher.  While Cher at this point was good with Madonna, but she and him laughed about how she dissed her at one time. 

He's one of those people who think he's a fan, but can't help himself from giving her a back handed compliment.

13 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

She'd throw his shtick back at him if she was on his show. Howard Stern admitted saying rude things about her and Madonna called him and Robin out on him. I feel Andy would be gushing up to her while Madonna would see the transparency. Andy is all about the gossip and getting soundbites of celebs shading or insulting each other. 

Howard and Andy are very different. Howard is just someone who upsets people by speaking his mind but his interviews are high caliber. Andy is a glorified Perez Hilton.