Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

I went ahead and bought the bomber jacket. My shows that were supposed to be in August and September are now in February and March so I can wear it to those. Also snagged the white/blue Madame X pullover that I've had my eye on for a few years. Super excited! Says it will ship within 5-8 business days but I'll believe it when it happens.

6 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I don’t think it has a tracking number once it gets out of the US. I’ve ordered single T-shirts but I don’t trust a $280 USD on the mail… 

If it's not tracked I'll ask for a refund. PayPal will always back up the customer when a package is sent untracked. Especially of this value.

Just received an email from Madonna.com for the updated tour merchandise.  According to the email, it is stated "first selection of Tour merchandise" which probably means more is to come. 

I'm not that all too impressed by this merchandise.  Then again, I've never been too interested in Madonna apparel.

27 minutes ago, truerebel said:

I think we will see some vintage WTG tour T shirts pop up later, perhaps they're saving some for the venues to be revealed. There's no way the iconic "Eyes" don't show up somewhere!

IMG_9667.jpg

IMG_9668.jpg

Yes! They eyes are a MUST. A sleep mask with those on it would be a nice souvenir 

1 hour ago, Black Mamba said:

Some expensive merchandise. $250 for the Blond Ambition tour jacket is a lot. I would have bought one if it was way less than that.

It's not since the same Alpha Industries jacket cost $200 without the Madonna stuff. 

https://www.alphaindustries.com/products/mjm21000c1-ma-1-bomber-jacket-heritage-2

23 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I acually asked to cancel the USA store and I will buy it in the uk one, maybe it will arrive sooner and maybe takes will be a bit lover but who knows really. The thing is that the store has a warehouse in Germany, they should send all the items for Europe from there! 

Did you have luck with your cancellation? I read on their website (US store), that they can't cancel any order after it's submitted. 🤔

58 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Did you have luck with your cancellation? I read on their website (US store), that they can't cancel any order after it's submitted. 🤔

No I didn't, they never replied and the order is still unfulfilled. I already cancelled an order in the past, but I can't remember if it was on the USA or UK store. They say you can request a cancellation if the order is still unfulfilled so who knows, I'm gonna wait for a responde maybe today. It's been three days though. 

Edit: Ok I see you can't cancel it on the US store but you can on the UK store. Whatever, at least I paid less than on the UK store.

I asked the UK store about the IOSS thing, basically if you spend less than 150 euros if you pay custom fees they will refund it. But since the bomber is more expensive, I would pay fees anyway:

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

As we are IOSS registered we pay the VAT costs on your behalf so you should not be charged for this. Our IOSS registration number is visible on the package, but you can also find this below.

If your order is valued at 150 Euros or more, you may need to pay customs within your country. If you are charged customs but your order does not exceed the minimum amount, then please dispute this with your local customs.

Please remember, VAT and Customs fees are separate charges.

21 hours ago, Robbie1980 said:

I just found this:

https://www.alphaindustries.com/products/mjm21000c1-ma-1-bomber-jacket-heritage-2?variant=39915047223351

Surely they’ll use the same sizing given it’s the same product?

THANK YOU for there size cart:hug:!!!! i now tried to change the size for my bomber order on US store, because now i see my XL will be tooooo big...damn,..i be better with the L size....they haven't answer me back yet, order isn't fulfilled yet on status,....hope i can change my size now!!!! so much stresssss going on...:Madonna007:

46 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

No I didn't, they never replied and the order is still unfulfilled. I already cancelled an order in the past, but I can't remember if it was on the USA or UK store. They say you can request a cancellation if the order is still unfulfilled so who knows, I'm gonna wait for a responde maybe today. It's been three days though. 

Edit: Ok I see you can't cancel it on the US store but you can on the UK store. Whatever, at least I paid less than on the UK store.

I asked the UK store about the IOSS thing, basically if you spend less than 150 euros if you pay custom fees they will refund it. But since the bomber is more expensive, I would pay fees anyway:

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

As we are IOSS registered we pay the VAT costs on your behalf so you should not be charged for this. Our IOSS registration number is visible on the package, but you can also find this below.

If your order is valued at 150 Euros or more, you may need to pay customs within your country. If you are charged customs but your order does not exceed the minimum amount, then please dispute this with your local customs.

Please remember, VAT and Customs fees are separate charges.

when i do the calculations now, we will pay like almost 100 euro extra for our jacket to europe,i guess!!!!! :Madonna034:VAT and custom fees all together :crying: