What happened with Gwyneth?

Dick Tracy

I've always been curious to know what happened to his friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow. There was a time when I accompanied her everywhere but I understand that they are no longer friends. However, I don't know if it is a rumor or if there is some truth to it. Are the reasons known? I have the feeling that Madonna is not a person who has many friends - or keeps them over time.

Why should Madonna have a reason to go out with Gwyneth, if she's not with Brad Pitt anymore? I can understand her :P

What deathproof say could be a good reason, but I guess that having a different life in different places, a family a different tastes could be the reason we don't see them together anymore. But don't see them together doesn't mean that they had problem. Look at Ingrid or Rosie, or Debby... When do we see Madonna and Debby together??? Not very often. What I'm trying to say is that they can be living their lives and they didn't have a problem. 

I have really good friends that I only see when I go to the supermarket and we are talking an hour about out lives and we never get together in other places, so I guess that probably the problem is that Madonna and Gwyneth don't go to the supermarket 

Gwyneth couldn't stand the strict diet and decided to try fried chicken.

M felt betrayed and left her.

:drama:

Gwyneth Paltrow - who used to follow a strict macrobiotic eating plan - says she no longer restricts her food intake and instead makes sure she undergoes regular exercise.

The mother-of-two - who is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin - said: "I had to work hard to get it like this, but now I'm here it's so great because I don't have to think about it. I can just enjoy life. What a relief is that.

"I can eat what I want, as long as I exercise, which is just as well, because if I put the word 'diet' into my brain, I immediately gain a stone." 

(the shade.... :seeno:)

Gwyneth, 37, credits celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson with her stunning figure and admits she's pleased she no longer works with her friend Madonna.

She told Britain's Vogue magazine: "Yeah, it's good that she doesn't train Madonna any more. It was too much. She keeps people waiting - it takes up your whole day."

While Gwyneth tries to eat healthily most of the time, she recently revealed she had developed an obsession with fried chicken after spending time in Nashville to film new movie 'Love Don't Let Me Down'.

Fried_Chicken-1024x536.png

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/3577053/No-diet-for-Gwyneth-Paltrow

You abandoned me
Love don't live here anymore :drama:

I believe any kind of relationship is hard to keep when many famous people are involved. Hard to know who you can really trust and call friends. I also believe being friends with Madonna is not an easy thing. Let's be honest. She is a control freak, she loves being surrounded by asslickers and I believe she tries to treat her friends the same way she treats her staff.

Look at the guys she dated and was married to. Sean and Guy are strong men who don't give a damn about her fame and never treated her like a queen. That's why she's been hooking up with those yes-ma'am boy toys.

2 hours ago, michel.kettermann said:

Look at the guys she dated and was married to. Sean and Guy are strong men who don't give a damn about her fame and never treated her like a queen. That's why she's been hooking up with those yes-ma'am boy toys.

Is that the reason? LOL! I don't believe for a second it's about her dating these young man because she wants them to recognize her fame and be treated as a queen because of it.  I'm sure it's more about the physical aspect of things.  Otherwise, she'd hook up with something a bit older and could match her wit. 

I think she enjoys fucking these boys and playing Mama to them.  If she can instill a bit of her wisdom, interests and intellect, it's a win for her. But I'm pretty sure, she's not looking for something life long with these young men.

6 hours ago, Dick Tracy said:

I've always been curious to know what happened to his friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow. There was a time when I accompanied her everywhere but I understand that they are no longer friends. However, I don't know if it is a rumor or if there is some truth to it. Are the reasons known? I have the feeling that Madonna is not a person who has many friends - or keeps them over time.

She's still friends with Debi as well as Rosie. Besides, how many of us have friends they've kept for more than 2 decades? It's a rare thing, even if you're not a celebrity. 

5 hours ago, michel.kettermann said:

I believe any kind of relationship is hard to keep when many famous people are involved. Hard to know who you can really trust and call friends. I also believe being friends with Madonna is not an easy thing. Let's be honest. She is a control freak, she loves being surrounded by asslickers and I believe she tries to treat her friends the same way she treats her staff.

Sasha Cohen was always another "friend" I think she may have cut off.

The Music video where he was Ali G was his first introduction I think to the American world, and I know I think she introduced him at a comedy awards show back when.  Pretty sure they were friends.

But I do recall in one of Sasha's movies there was a joke about Madonna's adoptions.  I think Bruno.

It seemed the friendship kind of dissolved after that.  Yeah Madonna strikes me as a person if you cross her or she thinks you did it's probably a done deal so to speak.  

31 minutes ago, michel.kettermann said:

I've known my two closest friends for 25 years.

Madonna has some close friends for even longer. Not that this is a contest, but besides Rosie and Debi, she has others, some not even celebrities or well known. I believe she's got a couple "Semtex Girls" friends who have been assistants for her as well since the 90's.

But I get what @kesiakis saying, many people are lucky to have one or two close friend for more than a few decades. We know Madonna and Debi have been friends for over 40 years. She also is close to a sister of hers as well.

11 hours ago, michel.kettermann said:

I agree with what you said about her to some extent. But please don't say Guy and Sean are strong men. Strong men don't abuse their wives or take their money. Guy was hot but not a strong man !! 

10 hours ago, kesiak said:

She's still friends with Debi as well as Rosie. Besides, how many of us have friends they've kept for more than 2 decades? It's a rare thing, even if you're not a celebrity. 

It's said that when you have a friendship for more than 8 years you will maintain that friendship your entire life.

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I remember rumors that Madonna was having sex with that lady’s husband from Coldplay I think it was. And the lady friend got jealous. And Madonna spat in her face and called her a dirty Cunt. And she sent her a dead rat 🐀 for her birthday.

I know she doesn’t crap from people, but that I have a hard time believing deep down she’d go that far 

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I remember rumors that Madonna was having sex with that lady’s husband from Coldplay I think it was. And the lady friend got jealous. And Madonna spat in her face and called her a dirty Cunt. And she sent her a dead rat 🐀 for her birthday.

And then Gwenyth released a candle that gives off her vagina scent and an egg for women to shove up themselves.

14 hours ago, McDonna said:

Is that the reason? LOL! I don't believe for a second it's about her dating these young man because she wants them to recognize her fame and be treated as a queen because of it.  I'm sure it's more about the physical aspect of things.  Otherwise, she'd hook up with something a bit older and could match her wit. 

I think she enjoys fucking these boys and playing Mama to them.  If she can instill a bit of her wisdom, interests and intellect, it's a win for her. But I'm pretty sure, she's not looking for something life long with these young men.

There elements of your post and the post you responded to of why I think she likes younger guys

Guy and Sean seemed to have real strong personalities.  Which after a while can wear anyone down.  I mean not that she doesn’t either.  But yeah the younger guy there’s probably less sort of that to deal