Anyone who was trolling around the Internet 20 years ago remember the Madonnavillage forum ?

Garry Howieson

Im too old to remember the name of sites back then, I can remember Singapore Madonna for news. Then there was the one ran by Edward that went big. Rama Back in the days where nobody bitched until den den and those fake accounts and moved to somewhere else that Kim (Steve) and under different names ruined quite a few places that were nice. 

I remember

MadonnaPower

MadonnaRama

The Madonna Catalog

Madonnalicious 

Madonna Chile

I'm still also on MadonnaNation - love them as they convinced me to join social media in 2012 and Twitter etc which has changed my life

And MadonnaTribe too which is where I made a lot of connections

And of course DrownedMadonna too 

10 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I remember

MadonnaPower

MadonnaRama

The Madonna Catalog

Madonnalicious 

Madonna Chile

I'm still also on MadonnaNation - love them as they convinced me to join social media in 2012 and Twitter etc which has changed my life

And MadonnaTribe too which is where I made a lot of connections

And of course DrownedMadonna too 

oh yea! Forgot about Madonnalicious and the madonna catalog! 

I once was at an Orkut (RIP, if only we knew this was much better than FB) community based in my country that were just pits. P-I-T-S. Actually, most of these communities on Orkut were this way. Pandlr is just a glimpse of what they used to be. The level of wildness there can't be even compared to the animal kingdom, in fact the irrational animal predators are much more used to be elegant and compassive to their preys than those people that came right from the Hades or the Dante's Inferno.

Infinity went to be my first specifically M-related forum during my first 2 times I was here and it keeps being this way for this current, third time. Despite what other people have said eventually of good and positive there, I just left Zuckerberg's places for granted to save my mental health. Would never join a forum with such socials pattern (esp one very notorious for declaring a saint crusade against all female singers who aren't Madonna - "Madonna vuit," must be their collective motto). Same reason I chose to leave SayHey for ever, even having to deal with losing all access to very reliable insiders and their tea to Kylie (my main and then sole reason why I kept on staying there for so long). I cannot be associated to savage people. At least not anymore.

21 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Madonna Chile

6 hours ago, Revolver said:

madonnafanzine!

These two were my CONSTANT. How lucky I felt to be a sad young gay to come home from school and just dive into these places with people who felt like family. Shout out to the RIT opening night leaks omg that made my big gay life back then.

When I first got online back in 1997 it was a strange experience, I didn't know where to go, what to type and it took so long with dial up 😭

Then I went to community college in 1998 and they showed me how to "surf". 

By 1999 I was using the internet at those Easy Internet places, or at Virgin Megastore and began checking out Madonna Ashram, Sindri's Madonna site, Madonnarama, Madonna Catalogue.... MIRC, Audiogalaxy... anything I could find. So yes, was very probable I was at Madonna Village as well, along with Madonna Share Hub, Madonna Power. So many came and went. Was part of the remixers clique when we were all sharing the remixes we made, you know, when we were all remixing If You Forget Me and The Beast Within! A zillion years ago 😂