The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

From the europian part of the tour, what was THE date that stand out? ... What is concidered the best night from the europa part, energie wise, vocal wise, ect, just the whole package...  or are there maybe more than just one best date ? 

I loved the second night in Antwerp (22.10). The audience was great and she was in such a good mood and form. And this 'undressing flirtation' with the crowd was so amazing. I love it so much! And the fact that it happened right in front of me... :heart:

Edited by Salida (see edit history)

This is honestly the best show I have ever witnessed. I went to the first Amsterdam show and I will be seeing it again this Saturday in NYC. 
Madonna has been my favorite artist for like 5/6 years now (I’m 22) and I started crying when she entered the stage. It was the first time I cried while an artist entered. The show was just incredible and it’s an honor seeing this masterpiece. 
If there was one point of criticism I had to give is that it’s a shame that a lot of huge songs are shortened. La Isla Bonita for example or Crazy For You/Human Nature. I get that she has performed these songs a lot over the years, but shortening these made me a bit sad. 
But once again, it was an incredible experience and I’m so excited to see it again :)

@True Blue 84 i think every night had is best moments ... you can have some parts who are not perfect.... but at the end i think you should take all the show from the start to the end.... and take in consideration that after the ICU .... and after the fear to have the tour cancelled.... at the end we had an incredible show full of iconic moments with songs M dont sing from years and years....

59 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

From the europian part of the tour, what was THE date that stand out? ... What is concidered the best night from the europa part, energie wise, vocal wise, ect, just the whole package...  or are there maybe more than just one best date ? 

Such a great question! That first night seemed just iconic and it was blowing us all away. I remember everyone commenting how they thought NRM would be a bad start to the show. She sure proved everyone wrong (again!)! 

3 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I owe one Ms Madonna Louise Ciccone a big apology. I had dismissed her and declared her irrelevant. A traitor even. And I was wrong. So wrong.

Here is the full read https://uk.news.yahoo.com/forgive-doubting-madonna-still-sister-200000381.html

Thank you very much. May Our Queen bless you with forever happiness 😋

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Such a great question! That first night seemed just iconic and it was blowing us all away. I remember everyone commenting how they thought NRM would be a bad start to the show. She sure proved everyone wrong (again!)! 

Delaying and the circumstances aside, I'm actually glad she started the tour in London and europe and not america

6 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Exactly, while I didn't think it was a "bad" way to start the show, I just didn't believe she would start the show with it.  It makes perfect sense, now seeing it in action.  :luv:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)