The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

34 minutes ago, Andymad said:

About last night.

Damn. My eyes still hurt from crying. Got my BAT bomber. That was the first tear shed.

The show was absolutely incredible. Videos posted do not do it justice at all. Just brilliant.

You doll

I am going to be the same way next week

Are you going tonight.

PS my bomber jacket is currently in a temperature controlled room in a see through garment bag lol

1 hour ago, Scottyx said:

I am surprised she doesn't consult this forum for permission to do things. Experts everywhere lol

As every forumer from every pop culture forum, hun...

REFERENCE is the KEYWORD to any pop culture forumer. That's why we all develop stake of the vanities syndrome.

And, yes, she and her team are very aware of Infinity. Arioso and Boum! weren't forbidden of being downloaded here by chance.

Watching the Frozen performance to other eyes, I can see what @Redha DBLis telling. In fact, this spot was always reserved to Frozen, hence the backdrop, the routine, the interaction to the dancer and why Rain had to be chopped to lose its middle 8. Because Frozen NEEDED to have its 2nd half chopped as this routine/spot/performance needs to end abruptly as it symbolizes a transition between the eternal/future rave of Ray of Light and the epilogue/encore where she is reunited to all her personas. After claiming her immortality as a ray of light, she needs to deliver a final message before claiming all the personas that have made her immortal. Being a message of love, hope and tenderness as in Rain, or a message of consciousness, selfrecognition and disdain to fakeness as in Frozen.

And, yes, dear, I AM AN EXPERT. BITCH I'M MADONNA!!! (I'm not her tho hehe!)

I'm hoping I'll see the show enough times in the US that I'll see both "Rain" and "Frozen". This version must be fun for her to do live considering she performed "Frozen" faithful to the original every Madame X date. The Frozen visuals work very well with Rain. Aside from Sticky & Sweet Round 2, this is only the second time she's gone away from the original which is almost unusual with her proclivity for re-arrangements for tours. 

31 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Aside from Sticky & Sweet Round 2, this is only the second time she's gone away from the original which is almost unusual with her proclivity for re-arrangements for tours. 

Sorry for giving early in your journey as an Infiniter some bad side of myself with trying play the hardcore/zealot stan card as I do often here (and as I know this is just unbearable sometimes), but she switched Gone to You'll See during Drowned World Tour a few times in America.

You'll See live was honestly very good. Wished they kept that for the DVD/VHS without any need to replace Gone.

And I wish you a very good journey here in this forum as it is a place where you can be the type of Madonna fan you want to.

4 hours ago, captainjay said:

I didn't see Rain, but Frozen felt natural and the version she did was great and the audience ate it up. Was wonderful. 

But most of us have never seen Rain live (only those who attended The Girlie Show or the previous shows of this tour). Frozen's been done to death. I love it too but I don't think it was necessary to replace them. With the duration of each she could do both and it'd still be a mashup. I'm attending the last 5 shows. I hope I get Rain at least once

7 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

Wow, I'm kinda torn on this. I reckon for fans expecting a greatest hits gig (like they hyped), 'Frozen' would hit the spot. My sister would've been all over it for her Cologne show, big fan of 'Frozen' and that Sickick remix. Most folks I roll with, 20-30 age, never even heard of 'Rain.'

Personally before I never really vibed with 'Rain,' but it hit different on tour. The lyrics and mood got me this time, so I'm on the fence. Maybe if they fine-tuned this 'Frozen' version a bit – the autotune still feels shaky and off."

It was absolutely not shaken or off in person. It was beautiful and perfect. 

I LOVE Rain. But the lack of middle 8 kinda ruined it for me Bahaha. But seeing Frozen in person is very different than the videos you’re seeing. It’s great. But I think by that time I’d had too much wine. Unfortunately I don’t remember much of the ending LOL. Tonight I’ll be more mindful to not be as emotional, and only have 3 wines instead of 8 🥹. 

FORGOT TO MENTION. The bomber jacket was $300 Canadian. I was absolutely floored. Like jaw dropped. And insanely relieved.  It’s $340 USD online so I was very much expecting it to be like nearly $500. 

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Sorry for giving early in your journey as an Infiniter some bad side of myself with trying play the hardcore/zealot stan card as I do often here (and as I know this is just unbearable sometimes), but she switched Gone to You'll See during Drowned World Tour a few times in America.

You'll See live was honestly very good. Wished they kept that for the DVD/VHS without any need to replace Gone.

And I wish you a very good journey here in this forum as it is a place where you can be the type of Madonna fan you want to.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

tumblr_mri2t583cJ1re3x32o1_500.gif

I got to hear Our Queen sing You'll See live twice. Blessed.

50 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

That was a great DWT moment and thanks for the welcome. Sorry if I wasn't more clear but what I meant was in the five tours (including Celebration) she's performed "Frozen", she's only  "gone away from the original"  version of "Frozen" on Sticky & Sweey Round 2 and now this tour with the Sickik mix.

Shell never please everybody. She's not an artist with 6 well known songs she's got so many, and versions. 

Quite funny someone on pop justice said Ariana's song reminded them of Born this way. :bothered: Oh the young and stupid. Imagine being recognized for Born this way when its a rip off?!

Madge on tour hasn't just got a few albums of a few hits, look at the Immaculate collection and she'd only really just got going! Nobody else could ever. She cant fit them all in. Then we moan about songs cut short. :laughing: Gotta love us. 

She's likely only including Frozen because of the insane winter cold front moving through North America (potentially threatening upcoming shows) right now. Hopefully we will be back to Rain soon. Rain isn't perfect (she should include the bridge). But Frozen does not work in this section and we have been blessed with it on numerous tours before. #JusticeForRain

36 minutes ago, anton5000 said:

Sharing my "Frozen" video recording from yesterday's show in Toronto, front view from the back section! ( @Neilfeel free to share it on MTribe ^^). What an awesome surprise!! Hope she keeps it for a bit!

If she works a bit more on the vocals it would be a lot better.  The more i watch it, the more i appreciate it... But for now im still team Rain