The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Some days ago I thought I saw a post compiling the best recordings/links of the Celebration Tour available on YouTube. I cannot find that post anymore, so I am asking again here: Could you please share the links for the best recordings of the Celebration Tour in your view? 

1 hour ago, thiagosb said:

Some days ago I thought I saw a post compiling the best recordings/links of the Celebration Tour available on YouTube. I cannot find that post anymore, so I am asking again here: Could you please share the links for the best recordings of the Celebration Tour in your view? 

This one?

18 hours ago, scion said:

This is hands down her best opening number ever. It's just brilliant and so perfectly realised visually. Definitely one of the best moments of her career for me.

Sound wise it's a bit weird, but I still love it. She also sounds pretty good singing it, far better than the '99 Grammy's.

29 minutes ago, scion said:

Backing music sounds different, as though the levels of the synths have altered. She seriously upped her game vocally too

Either she listened to Scion or she wanted to give Detroit something extra.

Yea I texted her what you had said about her vocals so maybe she did listen to your advise.

15 hours ago, xavier said:

Any news if any of her brothers and sisters attended

I know nothing about Detroit, Melanie and Joe Henry attended Boston second date

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C172ZwdPBRT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

13 hours ago, mirtillo said:

She sang CAC in Detroit?

She did!

I’m glad I didn’t spoil myself with videos - some of them don’t do the numbers justice. Bedtime Story floored me live. When I watch videos on YouTube it doesn’t have nearly the same effect. Was also really impressed with the remix of Into the Groove!

On a side note, does anyone have a link to a quality video of Live to Tell?

7 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I’m glad I didn’t spoil myself with videos - some of them don’t do the numbers justice. Bedtime Story floored me live. When I watch videos on YouTube it doesn’t have nearly the same effect. Was also really impressed with the remix of Into the Groove!

On a side note, does anyone have a link to a quality video of Live to Tell?

here's my video from one of the London shows (5/12/23)

I hope you enjoy it :)