The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, dela01 said:

Last Saturday, I went to the second show in my town, Montréal.  After seeing a lot of videos since the beginning of the tour, I was kind of not super exited to see it live with my friend.  It was his first time seeing her on stage.  I was expecting hearing more the backing track than her live voice.  I was even expecting to be disappointed by the staging and her not taking control of it.

I was wrong.  I really enjoyed it and so my friend and I guess all those in the arena!  The sound was good, her voice was better than expected and not overshadowed by the backing track (excluding Erotica and Justify My Love), the lighting is so perfect and she is still in good control on stage and she still uses it perfectly to her advantage. 

I would have liked to hear her speak our language, French, but I guess she does not care anymore.

For me, this tour is as good as Re-Invention tour, a tour without a boring part and I can’t wait to see it on a big screen and on my tv!

IMG_8358.jpg

How could you not be excited? This tour looks great on video's and her vocals can be perfectly heard.  I gues you watched the wrong video's before lol... The video's online made me super excited when i went to my Amsterdam show...

Anyway im glad you had a great time, the tour is truly amazing. I would definitely go again if she would visit europe again with this tour. My show was in December and im still in my Celebration Tour bubble 🥰

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

That was amazing and made me love this performance even more.

It’s such a shame the trolls are picking the most unflattering videos and making them go viral, making Madonna look bad when she’s actually doing some of her greatest work on this tour. When will she get the recognition she deserves?

This

It drives me crazy that people watch 80 video's before they go most would bound to get bored of it and not as excited! Others maybe not its just something that baffles me. Yes its totally different live x1000 its an immersive experience that I dont even think the tour film will ever be able to capture. 

Such a different tour for her, id just love for people to go in 'like a virgin'. (Corny yeah, I know). 

Wait what’s the front of the shirt that says “Teach you how to fuck” I didn’t see it on her online store but saw people wearing it
I love that shirt! I'm so jealous of anyone who owns it. It was on her store in 2022. I had an order when they restocked in the October. Ordered as soon as it went live but they cancelled it a month later and said they had sold too many in Medium. It hasn't been back since I'm still so gutted I missed out

1 hour ago, Crazy For M said:

I love that shirt! I'm so jealous of anyone who owns it. It was on her store in 2022. I had an order when they restocked in the October. Ordered as soon as it went live but they cancelled it a month later and said they had sold too many in Medium. It hasn't been back since emoji24.png I'm still so gutted I missed out

:Madonna041:

Horrible when there are pieces so amazing  and someone is more faster than you....

Horrible 

:Madonna008:

@dylanlioncourt for you and for @dave2290, @Voguerista and @Salida, I won't be apart from this thread anymore. I am a member of tgis forum too, I cannot feel myself repressed by any means. Long life to the Celebration Tour!!

And, given @chaosmen1984mkwere active here on thread yesterday, I gladly take this opportunity to tell chicx that I had the mentality I have today, I would never be that gross I had been to you since the beginning - I'd have more patience to you given you aren't actually the troll and pot calling as some people are used to say about ya. If only you had the opportunity to read my poems on the member zone section - you'd get me better. I recognize I took others' side against you very hurried - your ideas aren't this absurd compared to the ones from people who are used to mock you here. I just failed to see the truth.

And, as derailed that I am (most like... Madonna?), I really don't care if M is friends to Zionists because what Israel is doing to Palestinians is exactly the same China does to non han people (and to non communist people like the Muslim han community in Ningxia), Iran and Syria do to their own people - and every other regime, driven by right of by the left, does to the ones they consider their enemies - you cannot condone Bibi's genocide without condoning Maduro's own economic genocide against Venezuelans, nor historic concentration camps for LGBT+ people in Cuba - even with much of modern revisionism and current LGBT+ laws in Cuba*. To me, M honouring Che Guevara to the DCFMA backdrop is in the same offensive grade as inviting to her concert a not enlightened Jewish comedian who has a Jewish Orthodox perspective about the Jewish State.

#ISaidWhatISaid

*By the way, pro-LGBT+ laws in Cuba are VERY MUCH recent as in ten years ago, gay parades were forbidden and repressed in the country once taken by Castro brothers and their comrades.

EDIT: Should I add something more? Well, two things more. Leftists are not just historical anti-LGBTQ+ people - the most orthodox leftists are still against it, like the English Communist Party who endorsed their rejection to the trans community - being much like aligned to the conservative, religion point of view in England. Plus the most orthodox leftists are, yes, pro-Putin and pro-Russian invasion as Zelensky has made communism illegal in Ukraine. We can't argue to facts.

hello...so I saw the show in Amsterdam on Dec. 1st, was fairly close to the stage on the left hand side and really enjoyed it BUT when I saw the show again last Monday at MSG I was straight in the middle, right behind the mixing and could see the whole stage from the front and fkn LOVED it.

Thinking if going again this coming Monday. Can't wait.

Every fan should have the chance to see this show and I hope she extends it, down south and Australia, Asia and back to Europe.

Guess tis not the better place to do such advise, but I ask you to avoid forum competition rn - esp a certain forum that starts with Pop and ends with Justice - they have revealed to me as talk the talk people as the ones from the forum with starts with A and ends with TRL.

"When you point a finger to someone else, three other fingers of you are just pointed to yourself. Remember that."