The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

And if they did get backstage prior to the show they would have posted a pic from there on social media riight away instead of pics of them with the stage as background...

Niki, on top of her passive agressive interviews throughout the years, sided with Christopher when he did that book, liking his posts on FB and suporting him in the comments. 

I’m pretty sure she’s still friends with him, they are definitely in contact I know that much. She received a text from him during that Girlie Show reunion live stream.

I know Madonna said they are speaking but I suspect she never got over the book and everything else that came with it.

1 hour ago, djlivejasmin said:

Something that many people should understand is that the relations artists have are still human ! I mean, all these theories which are floating around about Nikki and Donna are nonsense. I happen to know Donna because I have worked in the past with her. These women as well as Madonna know really good what they’re doing. You are mistaking them for someone else I guess 😅 All is good, there’s no feud. They enjoyed the show, the vibes, their godmother and tomorrow is Wednesday. Love y’all 😉😍.

Welcome to the forum Donna

9 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t know why fans were fantasizing that D&N would be ballroom bitches or that she’d invite them on stage to sing :laughing:

I mean… guilty. I thought it was actually going to be a thing. Considering D&N are already a big part of the show be it in voice or video  (Vogue).

It just… seemed appropriate.

But that wasn’t the case, we can all move on, and know that when they met beforehand they discussed a multi-album deal coming in 2035.

9 hours ago, scallywally said:

My god if she didnt get Billie up poor D&N had no chance. That wouldve been blasted all over the internet and news. 

I wish she would’ve brought Billie up. That would have been a nice blurb for her on stan twitter after that damn Amy Schumer mess. At the same time maybe Billie just didn’t want to.

Kelly Ripa seems 🙄 but at the same time she’s been a stan since the 80s so I guess it’s kind of cute. 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, FraP said:

Yes, but I think that happened because there was some unresolved issue we're not aware of.

But that's water under the bridge now. Madonna reconciled with Elton John, who has been a total bitch for a decade and he definitely wasn't as close to her as N&D were. I don't see why she couldn't reconnect with them too.

Yeah that was my thought and hope too last night.

Unfortunately it's not going to happen I'm afraid, M seems not to be really into forgiving, I have the same feeling also about what happened with Chris. Said that, just today, right after last night snobbish live hosting (what a singular coincidence :lol:), they posted the last part of the recent interview, with such an intriguing and on point title ...

These pics are from last night show.

Uma Thurman in the audience, a beautiful - even if just middle quality - M close up and a NRM pic.

421984124_790163909815435_27323532728733

423778164_18410297536057379_666082482048

423223163_883127417150371_42258192411734

7 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

I think it's the second option too. I can't see Madonna forgiving Niki for the crap she slobbered all over the press about her in 2004.

where can I read all this slobbering people are talkin about. I must have missed something lol

15 minutes ago, stefo said:

Unfortunately it's not going to happen I'm afraid, M seems not to be really into forgiving, I have the same feeling also about what happened with Chris. Said that, just today, right after last night snobbish live hosting (what a singular coincidence :lol:), they posted the last part of the recent interview, with such an intriguing and on point title ...

Not David Yontef! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

where can I read all this slobbering people are talkin about. I must have missed something lol

It's been re-posted numerous times over the past 10 pages lol

To say she "slobbered" is a bit of a stretch. She was part of a gossip special back in 2004, called the re-invention tour "re-gurgitation tour," and that's about it. She is still friends with Christopher, and maybe that's something Madonna takes offense of? But it's not like Madonna owes these ladies anything, and it's not like Donna & Niki need anything from Madonna. They are working professionals at the end of the day.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m pretty sure she’s still friends with him, they are definitely in contact I know that much. She received a text from him during that Girlie Show reunion live stream.

I know Madonna said they are speaking but I suspect she never got over the book and everything else that came with it.

and it's not just the book, though it should be enough, but also the whole Darlene Lutz/Gottahaveitrocknroll situation had to do with Christopher. 

I had access to his FB page because we had friends in common and he was suggested to me and i found out that on top of everything else he was gay republican defending that clerck woman refusing to marry a gay couple. Martin is hardcore republican too. I can see why she felt closer to Melanie. 

Not me thinking Kelly Ripa was Gwyneth Paltrow lmfao

The show was a blast, I love David singing on Mother & Father as it really adds to that section of the show. What a wonderful run of shows in New York City. A truly unforgettable experience. 

Had great seats and I barely took any pics or videos (updating the Googe now) because we were having a BLAST down on the floor, dancing singing screaming waving etc. Its a whole different experience in the nosebleeds and I'm so thankful to have witnessed these shows from multiple angles.  Of course last night I take my seat and this adorable family with their elders that were adorably tiny were seated behind my giant frame. I felt so self conscious lol. So I tried very hard to stay to the side, I really hope they saw stuff.

The guy in front of me was also mega tall so :bubblebitch:

midget-dr-evil.gif