The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

Awww that sign ❤️👏

This is so fucking awesome.  This was a cool thing for her to do.  I had forgotten that she practice how to play baseball in Chicago for the A Leaue of Their Own film.  Such a beautiful moment this is!  This may be the closest we'll ever get to a live version of the song, and I'm soaking it up big time!  Just wow!  She sounded great singing it and once again, I love how she got the crowd to sing along to a song that I'm sure most the general public has forgotten about. Hell, I think most of us fans thought Madonna forgot about it. LOL!

7 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I got a feeling im the only one who wants this 😅 i love that song, brings back so many great memories 

NOT AT ALL, I think she could have done this, maybe not every night as she did during RH (just for not repeating herself too much), but more than just Sodade and Express Yourself. I mean, proper full acoustic renditions of old classics. The Express Yourself version is FIRE for me, I can't wait to have a pro recording from the official release, it empowers the anthem nature of the song, as I wrote in another post. Yes, definitely TUTBMP, as Borderline, I'll Remember or Secret, Rebel Heart herself imo, could have had a full acoustic moment :heart:

Said that, I neither know she was performing last night, I connected and read "M performed This is used to be my palyground" ... still recovering :lol:

7 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Who is the guest judge ?

Don't know his name but, Gosh, he really makes me wanna ... you know :kiss2:

2 hours ago, ForceKin said:

Yeah she really was in top form the whole night. And the crowd ate it all up. I was really impressed with just how engaged the crowd seemed to be the whole time. A wonderful experience!

I love to hear this! I was at the prior show and she was saying how she was glad to be back here bc the crowds here are always so good to her.

Fwiw, on Chicago night 2 of the MDNA tour is where she debuted Love Spent live.

11 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Also, for what it’s worth every person I know that has posted on social media about going, including those that are casual fans or even less, have been gushing about how great it was.

Ofcourse 🥰 People who talk shit about the tour are the people who didn't even go... And on tiktok mostly troll accounts... or desperate housewives 😅

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Ofcourse 🥰 People who talk shit about the tour are the people who didn't even go... And on tiktok mostly troll accounts... or desperate housewives 😅

So true. Stan twitter and Tik Tok made people believe that she's not popular and loved anymore. Thats pure bullshit. Most of her fans are simply busy with their lives and careers and thus don't spent their time on social media . Its like the silent majority.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

This is so fucking awesome.  This was a cool thing for her to do.  I had forgotten that she practice how to play baseball in Chicago for the A League of Their Own film.  Such a beautiful moment this is!  This may be the closest we'll ever get to a live version of the song, and I'm soaking it up big time!  Just wow!  She sounded great singing it and once again, I love how she got the crowd to sing along to a song that I'm sure most the general public has forgotten about. Hell, I think most of us fans thought Madonna forgot about it. LOL!

Many in the audience surprisingly remembered the words. After all, it was a number one Billboard Hot 100 hit, her last single and hit before the end of her early 90s pre-Erotica peak. 

I hope Madonna’s next tour will delve more into deep cuts and unperformed singles such as “This Used to be My Playground,” “I’ll Remember,” “Rescue Me,” “Crave,” and some album tracks from “Pretender” to “Wash All Over Me” to “Faz Gostoso.”

3 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Sometimes people say her vocals can be more heard from the Paris date and on... But as i said many times allready, it all depends on the spot that person is recording " 

She can CLEARLY be heard in these opening night video's, and if you think otherwise you should definitely go check your ears...

And she sounds great 

Personally I meant that she has gained more confidence as the tour has progressed, and that the Paris shows were the delineating turning point for me.

You are right. I distinctly remember hearing Madonna’s voice from the beginning and I don’t know who is doubting that she is singing on the tour…That said, there have been shows when she sings with more intensity than others. She had a period of respiratory problems due to a cold at one point, and her voice is sometimes quite hoarse from straining her upper register and screaming in her fake angry voice, both of which seem to have dictated how hard she goes on any given night from my observations. 

She has really seemed in amazing spirits in her most recent shows, and she’s giving her all in Chicago! I’m so happy she is fully enjoying this tour. It can be viscerally sensed throughout the performances. 

2 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Personally I meant that she has gained more confidence as the tour has progressed, and that the Paris shows were the delineating turning point for me.

You are right. I distinctly remember hearing Madonna’s voice from the beginning and I don’t know who is doubting that she is singing on the tour…That said, there have been shows when she sings with more intensity than others. She had a period of respiratory problems due to a cold at one point, and her voice is sometimes quite hoarse from straining her upper register and screaming in her fake angry voice, both of which seem to have dictated how hard she goes on any given night from my observations. 

She has really seemed in amazing spirits in her most recent shows, and she’s giving her all in Chicago! I’m so happy she is fully enjoying this tour. It can be viscerally sensed throughout the performances. 

I love what you are saying, for sure after being so ill her lungs or energy may not have been ready for a big tour just yet she's brave, she been brilliant, and out done herself and probably everyone's expectations. 

Her spirits you mentioned.. normally (shes said this a few times) it would be this time during the time of a tour she's not into it. She prefers the Starting shows and the end shows. Yet its in the middle or so mark and shes in such high spirits each night!!!! Being on deaths door and doing what she loves mustve come from that horrid experience, shes really taking in every moment in life! So happy to see! :heart:

2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Many in the audience surprisingly remembered the words. After all, it was a number one Billboard Hot 100 hit, her last single and hit before the end of her early 90s pre-Erotica peak. 

I hope Madonna’s next tour will delve more into deep cuts and unperformed singles such as “This Used to be My Playground,” “I’ll Remember,” “Rescue Me,” “Crave,” and some album tracks from “Pretender” to “Wash All Over Me” to “Faz Gostoso.”

Man, you took the exact words from my mouth (sorry for calling you a "man," but it's exactly how I feel now - a "man," not a "child."

Finally someone brought the most parfumed tea to the table.)