The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

There is actually a difference between

third and final Miami date (official statement)

and

last and final show (Madonna IG)

Also because this is not the last show, which is Mexico April 26.

I wonder if she really wants to clarify that they won't add any more shows in the tour or simply say that it's the final Miami show.

At the same time, the official statement says the tour will wrap in Mexico. But that's how it is at the moment...

7 minutes ago, Enrico said:

There is actually a difference between

third and final Miami date (official statement)

and

last and final show (Madonna IG)

Also because this is not the last show, which is Mexico April 26.

I wonder if she really wants to clarify that they won't add any more shows in the tour or simply say that it's the final Miami show.

At the same time, the official statement says the tour will wrap in Mexico. But that's how it is at the moment...

You are choosing to read her insta post vaguely. It's quite clear.

"The last and final show is being added to the Celebration Tour!!! It's going to be on April 9th in Miami. Can you handle the heat?"

20 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Well, when the tour was announced, the PR said that it would wrap in Amsterdam.

So, for now, the tour will wrap in Mexico, because that's how it is at the moment indeed.

But it may change again in the near future. Let's wait and see.

Screenshot_20240206-155104_Chrome.png

10 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Well, when the tour was announced, the PR said that it would wrap in Amsterdam.

So, for now, the tour will wrap in Mexico, because that's how it is at the moment indeed.

But it may change again in the near future. Let's wait and see.

Screenshot_20240206-155104_Chrome.png

That was because with the original order of dates it would have been Amsterdam 

16 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

In the gods they are selling tickets for 40

I have seen the show from 3 locations and the best value was straight on 'in the gods'. The visuals and sound were best. Only issue not a fan area, so lots of people sitting down. Great price to see Madonna.

Edited by BigD (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, BigD said:

I have seen the show from 3 locations and the best value was straight on 'in the gods'. The visuals and sound were best. Only issue not a fan area, so lots of people sitting down. Great price to see Madonna.

I have seen it 3 times also lower tier twice and right by the middle catwalk and you do get a different experience from wherever you sit 

It's a theatrical term referring to the highest areas of a theatre such as the upper balconies.

These are generally the cheapest seats and the name may have come from the ornately painted ceilings in older venues, often based on mythological or religious themes.

ceiling.jpg

9 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

The nosebleed seats high up as in closer to god lol

Thanks, I thought that may have been what you guys were talking about but was not sure. I am almost center stage lower level about half way up so not nose bleeds but not floor level either. We will see.

3 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Thanks, I thought that may have been what you guys were talking about but was not sure. I am almost center stage lower level about half way up so not nose bleeds but not floor level either. We will see.

Oh that will be am amazing place to see it from I went 3 times in London and in various places lower level twice and on the floor next to the central catwalk....enjoy I'm sure you will 

My god depending on venue 'in the gods' can be scary as hell!!!!! The stairs ect are death traps. Nobody hardly stands its scary, I dont like the view or atmosphere either; But arenas might vary im not speaking for all. I was given tix once and they were up there, oh no way, not in the place I went. Had to go to the desk to change them, they werent happy but did. This wasnt the O2 in London but if you ever go to the O2 look up!! youll go dizzy how high they go!!! I dont know how people cope.

Ive tried to put across in others maybe only have 2 'lower' levels so in the gods would be fine, youll have fun but less dancing or excitement but the O2 is so steep!! You get what you pay for.  Yes weve all mostly been broke sometimes, TOTALLY broke but theres some arenas I wouldnt go up there for free. 

Pay a touch more if you can but know the arena, you dont want to be scared to move people DO fall down the stairs or of off them and die! Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. :laughing:   

5 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

From her statement it would appear no more shows will be added to the Celebration Tour, sorry OZ and South America 

It's been over a year since the initial tour announcement but I was always under the impression the tour was Plan B, Plan A being the self- directed biopic which was put on ice. My guess is she's going to use the tour proceeds to fund and maintain creative control of her biopic like she did with "Truth or Dare" or in a less risky move, get another studio on board who'll give her the budget she wants now that she's proven people will still pay $$$ to see her.