The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

18 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I don’t know her.

Are you talking seriously? Doesn't "the princess of pop" or "Madonna's successor" sound familiar to you? They were nicknames that Britney had for a long time from the press since her appearance on the music scene. And if memory serves, I think she was also loved and accepted by Madonna's fans because I don't remember her being attacked in any forum or social network for being insistently compared to Madonna.

Now do you understand the special expectation to see them together again on this tour?

More Brazil Gossip 

As promised, we have more information about Madonna's show in Brazil that has been planned to unexpectedly and apotheotically close the CELEBRATION TOUR! A blue macaw told us that it will be the only show in the country and that the chosen city was Rio de Janeiro! MAY 4TH IS THE APPOINTMENT! Including, Madonna's team has already blocked the dates at the Copacabana Palace Hotel from May 1st to May 6th and no one else can stay there during the period except her turn. This is an exclusive show related to Madonna's campaign for Itaú bank and, as far as we know, the official announcement will be coming out very soon! TAKE HEART! FREE LOGO, ITAU! Tickets and venue will be discussed soon...stay tuned right here! #madonna #madonnanobrasil #thecelebrationtour #festonna

5 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Explain the Wtf moments 😅... Do you mean them in a good or bad way?... bedtime story going into ray of light is one of my favorite moments of the show...

Don’t get me wrong, the show is pretty streamlined from the beginning until the final section. 

I loved everyone of the performances by themselves but don’t think they tell a story together (nor they need to in order to be appreciated) but you go from mother of the metaverse to cyberpunk girl (which is fantastic) to ethereal sorceress. To MJ tribute in the white blanket screen your parents projected summer movies in the backyard to we all are Madonna which I loved and I’m grateful to have been part of the experience, but it could have been more rounded in the end imho 

Loved it YES! A little messy yes! 

Again does everything have to be done in a cohesive narrative? Absolutely no, do we needed it to be to have a great time and a great show? no, but that’s something Madonna always mentions the journey she’s taking you on her artistic endeavors 

https://lamag.com/music/bob-the-drag-queen-madonna-celebration-tour?fbclid=IwAR2ki4wpuyqJ77Ic8rhylYm2TqH_DDMhaedE0NJKGpmFkh5Z4DnkiYeXpLA_aem_AXI3TACWkvyyI7a65SZ4QdjP7JWJj3juqlw1Ln4NkFNLQp2FMm-2cINMcKKVqp8j7lc

After the Celebration Tour closes in July, Bob is excited about kicking off his own world tour in Australia with five shows booked so far. He hopes to add more dates for America, Europe and maybe Canada, Asia, Africa and South America, too. Expect comedy, music, and more, with a similar feel to his stand up show “Woke Man in a Dress,” (now available on his YouTube page for free), only with more music, which he hopes will be a “camp extravaganza.”

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

More Brazil Gossip 

As promised, we have more information about Madonna's show in Brazil that has been planned to unexpectedly and apotheotically close the CELEBRATION TOUR! A blue macaw told us that it will be the only show in the country and that the chosen city was Rio de Janeiro! MAY 4TH IS THE APPOINTMENT! Including, Madonna's team has already blocked the dates at the Copacabana Palace Hotel from May 1st to May 6th and no one else can stay there during the period except her turn. This is an exclusive show related to Madonna's campaign for Itaú bank and, as far as we know, the official announcement will be coming out very soon! TAKE HEART! FREE LOGO, ITAU! Tickets and venue will be discussed soon...stay tuned right here! #madonna #madonnanobrasil #thecelebrationtour #festonna

So is it going to be like that Olympia show during the MDNA tour? These Brazilians will get the first section of the Celebration tour and it ends?

15 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

😂 I was asked if I heard it by Lorx and I replied, who are you? It’s not soundboard, you can clearly hear it’s fan captured by the fact the reverb is all over the place and the crowd noise is way too loud to be considered a raw, unprocessed soundboard recording. 

I am an audio engineer as I do it as a job and people here ask me all the time my ‘opinion’ on this type of stuff. If you don’t want to believe it, trust me - I don’t care.

Thank you for your response

I had my doubts too. The quality is poor, but at the same time, it doesn't seem like it's recorded with a smartphone or as if it's taken from the IEM audio of RHT, because they are different. And so, this made me confused.

But I trust your judgment.

Given our discussion, I'm curious to know more about the interception of IEM signals. I've been studying how the interception of IEM (In-Ear Monitor) signals works. Considering that the UHF spectrum used by professional audio wireless systems (IEMs and wireless microphones) is broadly the same in many parts of the world, why do they take audio from IEMs only in Japan? Is there something unique about Japan's regulatory landscape that facilitates this? Or could similar interception practices be occurring unnoticed in regions like Europe and the USA?

2 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Show was amazing tonight! She started early. Bob was first heard at 9:35pm!  She was really energetic. Her speech after Don’t Tell Me was in honor of her doctor from her illness last summer who was in attendance with Guy O. Take A Bow sounded good…in fact, her voice was pretty strong throughout the show, if a little lost in the mix on those early tracks. The guest was Eric Andre. He pulled down his pants to expose his butt for the spanking. She seemed happy to be in LA…I gotta get to bed as I’m going tomorrow night and need some sleep! 😘

Isn’t this the first time Guy O has attended since the first 4 London shows?

1 hour ago, Lorx said:

Thank you for your response

I had my doubts too. The quality is poor, but at the same time, it doesn't seem like it's recorded with a smartphone or as if it's taken from the IEM audio of RHT, because they are different. And so, this made me confused.

But I trust your judgment.

Given our discussion, I'm curious to know more about the interception of IEM signals. I've been studying how the interception of IEM (In-Ear Monitor) signals works. Considering that the UHF spectrum used by professional audio wireless systems (IEMs and wireless microphones) is broadly the same in many parts of the world, why do they take audio from IEMs only in Japan? Is there something unique about Japan's regulatory landscape that facilitates this? Or could similar interception practices be occurring unnoticed in regions like Europe and the USA?

For what I remember and don’t know how accurate this is, the IEM is offered to those people who are hearing impaired in Japan, they are given a set of headphones with a sort of a mix between the arena\stadium feed and the artist’s IEM (kind of like the IEM audio of Rebel Heart Tour, although that was also enhanced by someone before posting) or sometimes the actual soundboard (see Lady Gaga’s Chromatica Ball). So, that would explain how some recordings make the rounds (if it’s the case, of course), although it’s still a mystery how people manage to capture the signal from the headphones, it’s interesting to say the least.