The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

🦉 

47 minutes ago, sara94 said:

i'm gonna miss this tour so much 😭❤️

its truth..... but its a miracle we have it..... after the hospital i was sure the tour would be cancelled...... thanks god this not happened..... it was and it is and will be one of her most important tour...... for her and us....... 

4 hours ago, adirondak said:

My client just got a dude from Live Nation to send me a ticket for tomorrow. I have to pay for it but at a discounted price.  Looks like I'll be seeing the show a second time!

Tickets went through - just got the confirmation!!! They're friends and family tickets which sounds like they'll be amazing seats!!! I've never seen Madonna up close I'm gonna burst. 

5 hours ago, sara94 said:

Lmao

The whole bit was hilarious, having seen how many of these go, 10's for everyone, but the dancer in pink. Terri was chopping EVERYBODY (except Estere), acting horrified when the dancers tried to rub up on her, and I watched some of the dancers lose their shit cackling when she started holding up the bible instead of the cards.