The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

Has anyone figured out what the ringtone is at the beginning of Hung Up? I keep replaying it, cause it sounds so familiar, but i cant figure out what song it is. Erotica? Open Your Heart? Fever?

Tokisha called Madonna when Tokisha was being interviewed for a spanish show, Madonna sang a bit of La Isla Bonita

FYI I'm making a "Funny Moments Compilation" for my YouTube channel "Madonna: The Celebration Tour Files" and for the moment it's an almost 40 minutes of video and I think it will be even longer because this this isn't over yet.

I'm sure you're going to love it! 😉

I'll upload it when the tour ends!

12 minutes ago, PHIL said:

question: before the shjow starts, there is this song where we here "I'm gonna be there... I'm gonna be there..."

anyone know the song? or is it actually M?

Guuurrrrllll, it's from Deeper & Deeper! 

"Not gonna let you slip away, I'm gonna be there"... around the 8 minute mark

or just the dub version...

31 minutes ago, PHIL said:

question: before the shjow starts, there is this song where we here "I'm gonna be there... I'm gonna be there..."

anyone know the song? or is it actually M?

25 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

How do people not know this? Sorry not sorry.

7 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I did not know that. Generally, I have never been interested in finding out who is behind Madonna's albums or any other artist. I have never been interested in knowing who the musicians are, the backup singers, the one who does the mixing, the  writers, etc. Simply knowing who the producer is was more than enough for me. That's why I didn't know that Madonna was also the writer of her own songs. However, I still think that she should better hire a qualified composer and improve in that aspect. Of course, if she wants it. It's just my opinion as a fan.

How strange. :Madonna033:

Any artist I enjoy as a fan, I always want to know their contributions to the actual song. Simply put, because in a lot of ways, I far more respect the artist who can contribute to composting and/or writing their own music than someone who just sings a song someone gives them. There are plenty of  artists who sing the phone book and I commend them for their singing ability, but when the artist actually writes and composes their own song, it's far more their baby and own though.  Then when they actually sing the song they wrote, they are able to convey and emote the way the song really needs to be expressed. It's just nice to know Madonna is usually behind the words she sings.  Certainly, I am a fan of artists who don't write their own lyrics or even compose their own music, but again, I feel like an artist who actually puts forth their own input when it comes to the composition or lyrics, is far more invested and creative to the the outcome and delivery of the song. 

3 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

haha... love it. am i the only one who didn’t know ?? 😅👻

9 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I did not know that. Generally, I have never been interested in finding out who is behind Madonna's albums or any other artist. I have never been interested in knowing who the musicians are, the backup singers, the one who does the mixing, the  writers, etc. Simply knowing who the producer is was more than enough for me. That's why I didn't know that Madonna was also the writer of her own songs. However, I still think that she should better hire a qualified composer and improve in that aspect. Of course, if she wants it. It's just my opinion as a fan.

This makes absolutely no sense at all lol 

1 hour ago, PHIL said:

haha... love it. am i the only one who didn’t know ?? 😅👻

Don't feel bad for not knowing friend. I also made a similar mistake due to ignorance when I posted the image of a person who apparently made a gesture of displeasure during Madonna's speech at the 2023 Grammys. It turns out that this person was Nile Rodgers, the music producer of the album Like a Virgin whose name I had in my memory but who, until that day, had never seen an image of him. And I had to apologize for the mistake like every humble person.

Humility that apparently lacks the know-it-all gentlemen who tend to make fun of those who do not know or are unaware of apparently obvious facts about Madonna's life. These know-it-all gentlemen probably even know who is in charge of cleaning Madonna's house or who her driver is, but there are many fans like you and me who don't know many things, such as who writes her songs, either because we are fans of Madonna since recent years or because we don't have the free time to investigate all that. So don't be afraid to ask and give a heart to those who clarify your doubt or correct the error in a good way. Those know-it-alls who make fun of you by saying "How do people not know this" or "How Strange" or like the person whose post is before mine better not take them seriously and ignore them.

42 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Don't feel bad for not knowing friend. I also made a similar mistake due to ignorance when I posted the image of a person who apparently made a gesture of displeasure during Madonna's speech at the 2023 Grammys. It turns out that this person was Nile Rodgers, the music producer of the album Like a Virgin whose name I had in my memory but who, until that day, had never seen an image of him. And I had to apologize for the mistake like every humble person.

Humility that apparently lacks the know-it-all gentlemen who tend to make fun of those who do not know or are unaware of apparently obvious facts about Madonna's life. These know-it-all gentlemen probably even know who is in charge of cleaning Madonna's house or who her driver is, but there are many fans like you and me who don't know many things, such as who writes her songs, either because we are fans of Madonna since recent years or because we don't have the free time to investigate all that. So don't be afraid to ask and give a heart to those who clarify your doubt or correct the error in a good way. Those know-it-alls who make fun of you by saying "How do people not know this" or "How Strange" or like the person whose post is before mine better not take them seriously and ignore them.

No one is making fun of you. Stop the drama!  For someone who claims to be so non-judgmental and tolerant of opinions!  Isn't!  Victim playing much?  :bubblebitch:

Is this a joke ? It's a prank, right ? Or is it a total and absolute lack of self awareness ? 

Waka, waka

And don't get me started on Wall Mart Britney.

And IT dares come here to talk about taste in music ?

say Joni Mitchell or even Lana del Rey write better lyrics but not these two effing rancid products.. I know taste is subjective but in that case it's not about good or bad taste, it's about having none. is IT deaf ? 

And IT comes here, keeps going on about that nonsense with no self awareness at all. 

I mean that's the most outrageous ase of trolling i have seen here, and that's saying a lot.

How can one take it seriously ? It's like saying McDonald's is better than a Michelin restaurant. Well you're free to believe it but don't get surprised if you get your ass handed to you by reality. 

Some people really live in a parallele world and i don't want to know how they wipe, this must be something else too.

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Is this a joke ? It's a prank, right ? Or is it a total and absolute lack of self awareness ? 

Waka, waka

And don't get me started on Wall Mart Britney.

And IT dares come here to talk about taste in music ?

say Joni Mitchell or even Lana del Rey write better lyrics but not these two effing rancid products.. I know taste is subjective but in that case it's not about good or bad taste, it's about having none. is IT deaf ? 

And IT comes here, keeps going on about that nonsense with no self awareness at all. 

I mean that's the most outrageous ase of trolling i have seen here, and that's saying a lot.

How can one take it seriously ? It's like saying McDonald's is better than a Michelin restaurant. Well you're free to believe it but don't get surprised if you get your ass handed to you by reality. 

Some people really live in a parallele world and i don't want to know how they wipe, this must be something else too.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to take seriously the words of a person who boasts of defending women. But seconds later he calls two women like Christina Aguilera and Shakira rancid (oh coincidence! they are both Latinas) and also makes fun of the size of men's penises. It's like someone defends black people against discrimination and seconds later makes fun of Asian people and their oriental features. That is called inconsistency and with that type of people it is preferable not to argue or interact.