The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

42 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

Miami Saturday. Who is going? I have my fought figured out. Sadly enough, I arrive in Fort Lauderdale at 6 PM and then at 6 AM on the flight back home. So 12 hrs in Florida. Not doing a hotel. Seems ridiculous. So trying to figure out what to do afterwards. Maybe arrive at Airport at 4 AM and wait. 

You have to arrive at least one hour before the flight, so arriving at 4AM is not such a huge difference.

3 hours ago, FraP said:

I'm really happy all this speculation was false

I figured it was. Some immediately look for any sign of a falling out based on very little facts.  I'm so happy she gave Monte' some props.  I always loved it when she featured him on stage in the past.  He definitely was a "Rock God!". :luv:

1 minute ago, Joseebus said:

So I splurged and upgraded myself to the Danceteria Pit for Austin Night 1 next Sunday. My third and final show of the tour. Eeeeeeeee!:whip:

Wait I think that’s the pit I’m in too! The one next to the burning up stage, right? See you there!

Flying into Miami around 6 on Saturday…may buy a nosebleed that night. Going Tuesday too but not buying tix until that day given how many are left.

Can’t believe this will be it…this tour went so fast!

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

Wait I think that’s the pit I’m in too! The one next to the burning up stage, right? See you there!

Flying into Miami around 6 on Saturday…may buy a nosebleed that night. Going Tuesday too but not buying tix until that day given how many are left.

You're in the Sound Factory Pit. :smile: I'll wave to you from across the catwalk! Lol :hearteyes:

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

Damn I just love the Papa Don't Preach BAT reference even more every day. I wish that scene was extended with a return of the beautiful ballet strings from the BAT. Even for a minute... that would have been epic.

I agree, that transition from erotica to PDP is literally so good! 

43 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Shocked too how fast it has all gone!

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

What the f are we going to do now? Well after Brasil??? I just can’t wait two years for a new album 😢

I know right! She'll keep serving though - I guess she'll do the biopic? We'll still be debating the Warner deal, waiting for singles to be released digitally lol