The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, Leona Helmsley said:

for posts and posts you day we are the same person and now we need to take medication? us are the problem? mental problem are a serious thing...... 

Yet you called us an idiot what do you think that means?.....and this is the first time I have brought up that I think you and honey little are the same person so bye 

3 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Yet you called us an idiot what do you think that means?.....and this is the first time I have brought up that I think you and honey little are the same person so bye 

you write for post and post we are the same person and throw shit on us....... how do you feel if someone do this to you without give you the opportunity to defend yourself?

5 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

i never write a single post against you never...... so why you need to be so mean with me and @Honey Little?

Hey, may I request we get back on topic!  This is about the CELEBRATION TOUR.  Not a thread to throw suspcisions on others just because they may not share your opinion on something here.  If you have an issue with someone, either use the IGNORE function or REPORT!  Let the mods and admins do their job!  This isn't a place to create animosity and drama!  Please and Thank you!

I'm tagging

@Jackie@RUADJAIso they are aware of what's going on!

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Hey, may I request we get back on topic!  This is about the CELEBRATION TOUR.

you have reason, sorry......... but its happen another time that someone say we are the same person..... Its heavy....... really heavy......, its possible @Jackie, delete all the posts above? i was angry, a lot, and i write the first thing i had in mind....

1 minute ago, Leona Helmsley said:

you have reason, sorry......... but its happen another time that someone say we are the same person..... Its heavy....... really heavy......, its possible @Jackie, delete all the posts above? i was angry, a lot and i write the first thing i had in mind....

Once again, stay on topic.  Avoid drama and ignore those you don't like. It's simple as that!   If you react in a dramatic way, it isn't anymore productive.  Let's move on.  This is about the Celebration Tour, not a place to fight with one another.  Please and thank you! :luv:

@Jackie so sorry for this hell - it has been very exhausting to be a Madonna fan, esp to us the fossils who lived much better at times when we refrained ourselves to play the fools as we've been doing nonstop thanks to the presumable comfort of a hidden account(s)...

...I just imagine how it's so hard to M herself to endure these recent times...

...#DownWithInternet #GoReadABook #TouchSomeGrass #LiveYourLife

and here we go Taaaaampa!!!!

13 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Of course Dallas Austin is OK and loved it, for all the worried ones about him:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5UB3AzSFTb/

It's true he was incredibly young when he exploded and worked with Madonna.

Yeah, my guess is he was too big for his britches. Was trying to keep his "street cred" and somewhat was acting a bit pompous around her. 

5 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yes dude cancel “some shows” the ones in Mexico and Brazil right? 

Gene Wilder Nonsense GIF by MOODMAN

For me the first thing is Madonna's health and reputation. If she is not feeling well or her voice is not having a good moment as we have seen in her last show, I think the most convenient thing would be to cancel the shows that she considers necessary and in this way prevent the press from criticizing her mercilessly when they see her singing with difficulty and without the necessary strength for a show of this magnitude.

14 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

For me the first thing is Madonna's health and reputation. If she is not feeling well or her voice is not having a good moment as we have seen in her last show, I think the most convenient thing would be to cancel the shows that she considers necessary and in this way prevent the press from criticizing her mercilessly when they see her singing with difficulty and without the necessary strength for a show of this magnitude.

But where does this whole she's not OK drama come from?

It's not like she's suddenly singing like a horse. Her voice, while a little tired already, is normal after six months of touring:

And of course, apart from that, she's going to haver better and worse night anyways, she even had those in Europe. And better and worse moments within the same show ("Take A Bow" is always the worst, we can agree on that xd).

She messed up "I Will Survive" a little bit in the last show: could be a million things - she wasn't feeling it that day, she couldn't hear herself, she has a cold, she simply wasn't on key, whatever.

She's human not a robot.

Just now, Prayer said:

It's not like she's suddenly singing like a horse. Her voice is normal after six months of touring:

And of course, apart from that, she's going to haver better and worse night anyways, she even had those in Europe. And better and worse moments within the same show ("Take A Bow" is always the worst, we can agree on that xd).

She's human not a robot.

My comment was based on the performances of Open your Heart and I will Survive where I see her singing with difficulty and without the power seen in previous performances. However, I cannot guarantee or affirm anything. That's why I wrote my comment in conditional mode to make it clear that if this situation were to repeat itself permanently, the best thing for Madonna would be to cancel everything and rest, which I think is what any fan who is not selfish would want.

1 hour ago, Leona Helmsley said:

again with this story of  the same person with multiple accounts........

the world is full of fuckers and idiots.......

stop to throw your shit against other users !!!!

hand middle finger GIF

and the next time in your shit lifes you all want to throw shit on someone else , have the balls to put the names so those people can defend himself or herself.....

I’m not talking about, I DONT CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT YOU DEAR, I haven’t thrown shit at you ever so I think you are being over dramatic, do you enjoy flipping the bird? It must have felt good right? 

Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU

38 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Those are conversations you are having in your head dear… 

And I’m the selfish fan who wants her to finish her tour no matter what 

So What Idk GIF by Adam Lambert

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

Have we discussed David Harbour yet? My GOD. He was such a great sport. I love those types of men. Comfortable, humble, everything that makes them even more sexy! Yes Daddy!

He looked like he had a blast and he is a sexy beast. What a great  moment, considering he not only acted in W.E.  but more than once he's mentioned his sexual awakening came at 11 yo while watching her "Open Your Heart" video.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

It's not like she's suddenly singing like a horse. Her voice, while a little tired already, is normal after six months of touring:

She messed up "I Will Survive" a little bit in the last show: could be a million things - she wasn't feeling it that day, she couldn't hear herself, she has a cold, she simply wasn't on key, whatever.

She's human not a robot.

Perfectly said.  Does she sound perfect? No!  But Hell, she's been doing this for five months now.  So of course, she isn't going to always sound so perfect.  I'm thinking some are expecting Studio vocals.  If that's so, then pull out the albums. Otherwise, enjoy the vocals as is.  I prefer to hear LIVE vocals that aren't perfect than someone just lip syncing everything.  Entertainers go on all the time, when they are feeling under the weather. That's where the saying, "The show must go on" comes from.  Meanwhile, I am sure after her healthy scare last summer, EVERYONE is monitoring her health like a hawk.  Also, I don't think any fan wants her to go on if she isn't feeling well, but at the same time, a hoarse throat or a slight cold, doesn't mean she needs to cancel.  Furthermore, none of us are her doctor, so it would be ridiculous to offer such a solution when we have no idea of her true health.  :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic