The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

M is on the week cover of Isto É magazine, can't wait to put my hands on it.

435773816_18422649862012961_813594696157

Lower on the cover, it says: The artist chosen Copacabana for the biggest show of her career, a global event that must surpass 1 million people. The closing of the tour that celebrates her 40 years on stage shakes the economy and tourism of Rio: crowded hotels, dozens of extra flights and a security scheme compared to New Year's Eve. The most-successful pop artist of history remains reigning over the singers-celebrities, gender she invented, with heirs Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Beyoncé.

20 minutes ago, Prayer said:

No mention/interaction with Moira on any of the speeches right?

I guess she can join the ignored ones box now with Niki and Donna, sad for her!

She gave them 'friends and family' tickets. I doubt there's much to say to her in a speech. 

Wouldn’t it be a whole flex for Madonna’s Greatest Hits Tour to have a round two because she’s got so many hits.

1. Lucky Star
  2. Dress You Up
  3. Material Girl
  4. Causing A Commotion
  5. True Blue
  6. Sorry
  7. Secret
  8. Human Nature 
  9. The Power Of Goodbye
  10. Deeper & Deeper
  11. What It Feels Like For A Girl
  12. Cherish
  13. American Pie
  14. Borderline
  15. Angel
  16. Beautiful Stranger
  17. Papa Don’t Preach
  18. Frozen
  19. Give It 2 Me
  20. Ill Remember
  21. Like A Virgin
  22. Music

a gag 

59 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Wouldn’t it be a whole flex for Madonna’s Greatest Hits Tour to have a round two because she’s got so many hits.

Lucky Star

Dress You Up

Material Girl

Causing A Commotion

True Blue

Sorry

Secret

Human Nature 

The Power Of Goodbye

Deeper & Deeper

What It Feels Like For A Girl

Cherish

American Pie

Borderline

Angel

Beautiful Stranger

Papa Don’t Preach

Frozen

Give It 2 Me

Ill Remember

Like A Virgin

Music

a gag 

a lot of amazing songs........ but i want a new album...... New songs....... a new era.....

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Since there is a Michael Jackson tribute in the tour, I gues i can ask a question about him here... 

I know he said mean things about Madonna, but did he ever apoligize, or did he ever praise her? Or did he ever say anything nice about her?

Would love to know...

The mean MJ comments about Madonna were from a leaked private phone conversation with someone. He never said anything bad about her in public.

Back to the tour, I just saw this one on X:

IMG_6679.thumb.JPG.08788b64017b14dd51345a39d0d3a207.JPG

Don't know the city but great pic.

42 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The mean MJ comments about Madonna were from a leaked private phone conversation with someone. He never said anything bad about her in public.

Back to the tour, I just saw this one on X:

IMG_6679.thumb.JPG.08788b64017b14dd51345a39d0d3a207.JPG

Don't know the city but great pic.

I know she's worn this since the start of tour and it's likely to prevent injuries but it could also represent her beginning as a dance student in NY with Martha Graham? 

she usually talks about the struggle of growing up in that time, being homeless /broke/hungry etc in that speech before burning up

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I know she's worn this since the start of tour and it's likely to prevent injuries but it could also represent her beginning as a dance student in NY with Martha Graham? 

she usually talks about the struggle of growing up in that time, being homeless /broke/hungry etc in that speech before burning up

The X post where I saw it was commenting that as well.

We thought since day one it was preventive but maybe it's just a tribute to her dancer beginnings.

Gosh, this tour is the gift that keeps on giving, it's ENDLESS.

44 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I doubt it. She wears tape on her knee/leg in the other sections too. Early in the tour she was even wearing that visible knee brace in the other sections. I actually hope she takes it off for the broadcast in Rio.

IMG_7988.jpeg

IMG_7987.jpeg