The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

A lot of her tours were filmed in specific cities with similar announcements where the they let people knows they were going to be filmed. I bet this is just a test run for angles they'll use in Rio and as backup footage in case something goes wrong during the live broadcast. 

Most posible scenario, what did the call prince Harry? The spare!!! The spare!!! 

Mexico must be the the spare 🤣🤣🤣

We have heard about the broadcast version and the streaming one right? That’s a nicer scenario just saying… 

"He [Luiz Oscar Niemeyer] has yet not recieved any of those fancy demands you get from superstars. So far the only request from Madonna's team is a room at Fasano hotel for rehearsal with dancers." - Veja Rio

Interesting that the Copacabana Palace Hotel is going to be totally closed for M and her team and they chose to rehearse the show at other place. I'm not familiar with those hotels so maybe Fasano has a more apropriate room for this.

Well anyway I truly don’t remember any other tour where we found out they were signs outside of the venue… not a single one but I could be wrong 

Anyway I’ll dress up to the 9s in case I appear on the streaming service or on the backup 🤣 I mean the spare

Pit 2 tonight 

IMG-7986.jpg 

19 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Do we think Rain is coming back for these finale shows? It was such a better end to the main show than Take A Bow. 

You know, I would have loved rain but I got TAB and I like the song but not in my top 30 I would say. Since seeing it live I been singing it in my head nonstop 🤣

Just now, Pedro Beltran said:

You know, I would have loved rain but I got TAB and I like the song but not in my top 30 I would say. Since seeing it live I been singing it in my head nonstop 🤣

Having seen both, Take A Bow was nice, but Rain was more euphoric and felt like it was a good cap to the show. I also thought it was much more beautiful visually with just her on the screens with her hair being fanned, unlike with the TAB backdrop video and the side screens coming down. 

Guess we'll see. She could also throw us through the ringer and surprise us all with a new song tonight, who knows :)

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Having seen both, Take A Bow was nice, but Rain was more euphoric and felt like it was a good cap to the show. I also thought it was much more beautiful visually with just her on the screens with her hair being fanned, unlike with the TAB backdrop video and the side screens coming down. 

Guess we'll see. She could also throw us through the ringer and surprise us all with a new song tonight, who knows :)

I would love rain too! 

Yeah hopefully that funk Music version to start tasting the waters no Spanish lesson though 🤣

I saw Rain in Philly and loved it… though I was with friends who are more casual fans, and none of them knew it. So for the end of a greatest hits tour to be a lesser known ballad followed by BIM, I think it underwhelmed them. 

I know if she had done Take A Bow that they would have all been belting out every word. So while I personally adore Rain, I feel like TAB may be enjoyed more by the general public. At least in America, it was massive here.

1 hour ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

I saw Rain in Philly and loved it… though I was with friends who are more casual fans, and none of them knew it. So for the end of a greatest hits tour to be a lesser known ballad followed by BIM, I think it underwhelmed them. 

I know if she had done Take A Bow that they would have all been belting out every word. So while I personally adore Rain, I feel like TAB may be enjoyed more by the general public. At least in America, it was massive here.

I'm curious which song she will sing now in Mexico. I think she changed it up for America being Take A Bow was far more known and popular.  I'm betting she'll switch it back to Rain/Frozen for Mexico.

4 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

For what it’s worth, for tour videos, she does like to go back to the original set list sometimes. Case in point, DWT. She had been doing You’ll See almost everywhere, starting in Philly, but then reverted to Gone for the video. Probably because that was her original vision. 

So there is still definitely a good chance we get Rain, I think. 

Edited by David3333 (see edit history)

Jonas does a good job, just whoever is editing needs to not do so many quick frames, its hard to watch sometimes.

7 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Do we think Rain is coming back for these finale shows? It was such a better end to the main show than Take A Bow. 

I would really love Rain for the filming, but even both would work. I hope Express Yourself is done too.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic