The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Live To Tell with pictures of crew members. Whos in the box? It's not Madonna? Is it?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6PoYVyMDyY/?igsh=MWxlYTJhdjVmcjdqbg==

Looks like Pedro from here in the forum up in there to me

After 8 shows I decided to pass on the last one, I was so sad last night for not attending but it was physically impossible, I truly don’t know how she does it. 

I just hope the guy I sold my ticket too doesn’t end in the released version 🤣🤣🤣

After 8 shows I think this is by far the most elaborate and compelling show after confessions (I loved Rebel heart though) 

I’m in post Celebration blues ATM 

Comedy Crying GIF by CBC

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Oh wow that’s an amazing find 

This is definitely interesting. Was this re-recorded or is it album for the studio? Listen to the “sometimes it gets so hard” line.

Isn’t there normally a gap in the album version? “Sometimes it gets so…. hard, to hide it well”. 

DOES ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS?!? lol 

2 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Looks like Pedro from here in the forum up in there to me

It’s me!!!

I’ve been secretly releasing information of what’s happening on the forum to Madonna’s ears for the last year and a half.

So, for the murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars we have a Rio travel package all expenses paid! Double occupancy at the Copa!!! 

Oprah Winfrey Car GIFExcited Freak Out GIF

27 minutes ago, Andymad said:

This is definitely interesting. Was this re-recorded or is it album for the studio? Listen to the “sometimes it gets so hard” line.

Isn’t there normally a gap in the album version? “Sometimes it gets so…. hard, to hide it well”. 

DOES ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS?!? lol 

No gap on the official version. 

When M sings it live on the Celebration Tour she herself does that gap.

I think it's just the backing track played out loud. But what i really like to know is who is that person in the flying box? It's not Madonna isn't it?

Does anyone know who will be the official guest on the tour DVD?  I think some said in previous pages that it would be Wendy and I don't agree at all because her participation was a complete disaster. She did many things that altered the dynamic such as not staying seated in her place, taking too many seconds to throw the ball and and giving the dancers the wrong score without paying attention to Madonna who seemed about to lose patience with her. On the other hand, her wardrobe was too simple. It seemed like she was dressed to go to the market to buy tamales and not to be next to a music legend.

That's what happens when they invite any fame-hungry improviser. I don't remember any other Drag Queen who has behaved so insolently on previous dates. The best thing Madonna's team can do would be to delete Wendy from the final edition and put another Drag Queen in her place. I can't think of any other solution.

1 minute ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Does anyone know who will be the official guest on the tour DVD?  I think some said in previous pages that it would be Wendy and I don't agree at all because her participation was a complete disaster. She did many things that altered the dynamic such as not staying seated in her place, taking too many seconds to throw the ball and and giving the dancers the wrong score without paying attention to Madonna who seemed about to lose patience with her. On the other hand, her wardrobe was too simple. It seemed like she was dressed to go to the market to buy tamales and not to be next to a music legend.

That's what happens when they invite any fame-hungry improviser. I don't remember any other Drag Queen who has behaved so insolently on previous dates. The best thing Madonna's team can do would be to delete Wendy from the final edition and put another Drag Queen in her place. I can't think of any other solution.

Wendy is a transexual woman, not "another Drag Queen".

At this point I think we'll get a montage of a lot of guests, similar to the banana bitches montage on the official "Rebel Heart Tour" release.

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Arena tour completed... wow what a ride.

80 shows

0 cancellations

1 incredible woman

over.png.0a68658757f1ccb8f2e1432d0e791e26.png

Her most important tour ever.

Bring on the big finale party in Rio!

Exactly! I'm really impressed that she didn't cancel any concert at all. After all the cancellation we saw during MXT and her illness last year, she's a Phoenix indeed!

16 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Arena tour completed... wow what a ride.

80 shows

0 cancellations

1 incredible woman

over.png.0a68658757f1ccb8f2e1432d0e791e26.png

Her most important tour ever.

Bring on the big finale party in Rio!

Yes!  She did it!  So so happy for her.  I'm glad they filmed Mexico shows because from what I can tell, the crowd was so intense and perfect. She seemed to be at her best especially vocally.  I can't wait to see how she does in Rio and if the show will have some additions as rumored.  :party:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic