The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna's speech about Dallas from Dallas' POV

This is huge. From this perspective I can appreciate her speech more. It makes sense since she was looking at him.

Bedtime Stories remains for me one of the most beautiful records Madonna has done, I would definitely put it in my top 5

P.S. Diving into that whole kiddie drama thing I was involved feels like commenting on a whole lot of nothing—and I'm not about that at all 🤣

17 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Sitting around the house waiting is driving me nuts, will be leaving the house in an hour. I logged into the forum for the first time on my phone earlier so I will try to keep you guys posted but no guarantee. Love you guys

have fun!!!! i hope you enjoy this show madly!!!!

As far as I can remember, Sticky and Sweet Part 2 was added because she got hammered with an astronomical divorce settlement and wasn’t about to lose that amount of net worth for anyone. 

Regarding Brazil and the possibility of more shows being added, it was also announced on February 6th that a final date had been added to the tour itinerary in Miami. Clearly that wasn’t true, therefore nothing can be ruled out. 

As an addendum, I would like to reinforce the sentiment that this forum has become an absolute shambles. It remained one of the last places for fans to have intelligent discussions about Madonna’s body of work, her influence and impact, and her achievements. Then the culture shifted and being a Madonna fan seemed to become increasingly difficult as a collective experience. We went from the pseudo-woke brigade in full force 24/7 being offended by every idea they didn’t agree with to a cacophony of what seemed like bots insidiously telling us how much they loved everything. Critical thinking left the building.

Once the tour started it seemed to level out into a healthy discussion centered around the almost daily reports on the corresponding tour dates, but we have once again descended into a chaos of either dual accounts trolling non-stop, or generally unstable, extremely immature individuals posting like they’re back in the sandbox expressing all of their unconscious feelings, personal issues and a need to have someone tell them that it’s all gonna be okay, and that they’re right for being intolerant of someone else they know nothing about having a different perspective or experience. Well here’s the bottom line…It’s all gonna be okay with or without the validation of a moderator, but don’t expect to have much of an audience to participate in your nonsense. I can hardly be bothered sharing anything on here at this stage. Half the people who once contributed actual thoughts to this place have left because of the absurdity of a small but loud minority spouting absolute bile that contributes nothing to the Madonna community and culture, and many others have withdrawn into the rafters, skimming through all the petty squabbling and rambling for some relevant information about the extraordinary woman we came here to discuss. It’s always been a challenge to navigate certain personality types online in relative anonymity, but at least it seemed we used to respect that on a Madonna forum we could invest in Madonna talk that provoked thought and intelligent discussion. Is it because of social media that this has faded out? Is it because we are getting older as a fanbase?  

Whatever it is, it is both sad and embarrassing. If we can’t muster the courage and determination to show up and actually give value to Madonna’s legacy within the fanbase, it doesn’t bode well for that legacy elsewhere.

29 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I can't believe this thread is filled with grown adults tattling like they're in kindergarten. Can everyone grow up and use the ignore button?

This is not productive to the thread.  Please stay on topic.  Much thanks!  :02:

9 minutes ago, Unruhe said:

well I'M OVEREXCITED NOW!!!! I'm flying tomorrow from Buenos Aires to Miami to see her on the 9th!!! I'm gonna try and see if I can find some cheap last minute seats for 6 and 7 too

Anyone here going to Miami???

let me know!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :party:

3 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

As far as I can remember, Sticky and Sweet Part 2 was added because she got hammered with an astronomical divorce settlement and wasn’t about to lose that amount of net worth for anyone. 

Regarding Brazil and the possibility of more shows being added, it was also announced on February 6th that a final date had been added to the tour itinerary in Miami. Clearly that wasn’t true, therefore nothing can be ruled out. 

A part 2 to this tour would be my second ideal choice for post-Brazil ( new album being #1).  Sticky and Sweet part 2 only heightened the tour, and I'm so disappointed that one was never captured on DVD. 

38 minutes ago, Unruhe said:

well I'M OVEREXCITED NOW!!!! I'm flying tomorrow from Buenos Aires to Miami to see her on the 9th!!! I'm gonna try and see if I can find some cheap last minute seats for 6 and 7 too

Anyone here going to Miami???

let me know!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

I’m going to the 6th and 7th shows! Let’s party!!!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic