Is this a new outtake?

drivebitch

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Originally was posted long time ago on this page 👀 I remember coz I saved it back then. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_nP6Vihfkc/?igsh=ZTN2MzVycmU1eDR4

1 hour ago, Chris said:

well if its an ai edit, someone should share the original/unedited version to compare

@Ayhamposted a link to the original image. :)

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

This reminds me… I was looking at news footage from last year and it looked like the bbc used a madonnaluvin photo edit from 1991 when announcing Madonna had been hospitalized :laughing:

Awful...ive noticed those pics have been spreading. I saw when talking about michael jackson they used a heavily edited pic and its like why? Madonna was young and looked flawless! Wouldn't be surprised if their photos gave her body dysmorphia

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Awful...ive noticed those pics have been spreading. I saw when talking about michael jackson they used a heavily edited pic and its like why? Madonna was young and looked flawless! Wouldn't be surprised if their photos gave her body dysmorphia

I think it’s because the people editing the news just Google their names and don’t realise the photos have been edited