Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

24 minutes ago, stickersweeter said:

Well...

After not seeing her live in RHT, MXT and now, at least I'm saving money for something else :)

IMG-20240228-WA0000.jpg

At the same time, the most trustful insider in the showbiz here in Brazil confirmed, in January, that M's coming to Brazil in 2024.

Hope we live to tell who's right in the end.

Screenshot_20240304-182939_Chrome.png

9 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

At the same time, the most trustful insider in the showbiz here in Brazil confirmed, in January, that M's coming to Brazil in 2024.

Hope we live to tell who's right in the end.

tempFileForShare_20240304-181741.png

Indeed. Sometimes I tend to think Celebration Tour would have a pause and a part 2 aiming stadiums later 2024 (and 2025?), this would link to what Flesch stated and maybe even Rock in Rio, Glastonbury rumours...

I personally don't get a tour created to celebrate her career which leaves out Brazil, Argentina, Australia and other important countries... (not to mention tons of epic songs, which is not the case in this topic)

9 minutes ago, stickersweeter said:

Indeed. Sometimes I tend to think Celebration Tour would have a pause and a part 2 aiming stadiums later 2024 (and 2025?), this would link to what Flesch stated and maybe even Rock in Rio, Glastonbury rumours...

I personally don't get a tour created to celebrate her career which leaves out Brazil, Argentina, Australia and other important countries... (not to mention tons of epic songs, which is not the case in this topic)

Maybe she's not coming with Celebration Tour (DrownedMadonna would be right), but with some other concept, a different concert (then Flesch would also be right), who knows?

Just like Beyoncé. If she's coming too like our insider said, it'll be with Act 2, and not Act 1.

Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes high. I prefer to be realistic and wait for the words from her own mouth.

50 minutes ago, stickersweeter said:

it's not a show adapted to the stadium setting, as complex as the stage is, it's too small for a stadium tour, and the screens are not big enough for  a huge venue ... the show would be barely visible

23 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it's not a show adapted to the stadium setting, as complex as the stage is, it's too small for a stadium tour, and the screens are not big enough for  a huge venue ... the show would be barely visible

That's exactly what I meant and that's the main reason I don't believe she's coming to Brazil with this tour setting.

She has never done anything in small venues in Brazil (and I guess she never will). That implies on Madonna adapting the tour for stadium proportions and reaching other places = Part II.

1 minute ago, Karma said:

As promised, we have more information about Madonna's show in Brazil, which was planned to end the CELEBRATION TOUR in an unexpected and apotheotic way! A blue macaw told us that it will be a single show in the country and the city chosen was Rio de Janeiro! The date is MAY 4th! In fact, Madonna's team has already blocked dates at the Copacabana Palace Hotel from May 1st to May 6th and no one else can stay there during that period except her partner. This is an exclusive show linked to Madonna's campaign for Banco Itaú and, from what we know, the official announcement will be out very soon! THERE IS HEART! RELEASE SOON, ITAÚ! We'll talk about tickets and location soon... Stay tuned here!

Madonna Brazil RIO dates:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4HCladvqK5/

MADONNAONLINE: 

As promised, we have more information about Madonna's show in Brazil, which was planned to end the CELEBRATION TOUR in an unexpected and apotheotic way!

A blue macaw told us that it will be a single show in the country and the city chosen was Rio de Janeiro! The date is MAY 4th!
In fact, Madonna's team has already blocked dates at the Hotel Copacabana Palace from May 1st to May 6th and no one else can stay there during that period except her partner.

This is an exclusive show linked to Madonna's campaign for Banco Itaú and, from what we know, the official announcement will be out very soon! THERE IS HEART! RELEASE SOON, ITAÚ!

22 minutes ago, Rosita The chihuahua said:

Madonna Brazil RIO dates:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4HCladvqK5/

MADONNAONLINE: 

As promised, we have more information about Madonna's show in Brazil, which was planned to end the CELEBRATION TOUR in an unexpected and apotheotic way!

A blue macaw told us that it will be a single show in the country and the city chosen was Rio de Janeiro! The date is MAY 4th!
In fact, Madonna's team has already blocked dates at the Hotel Copacabana Palace from May 1st to May 6th and no one else can stay there during that period except her partner.

This is an exclusive show linked to Madonna's campaign for Banco Itaú and, from what we know, the official announcement will be out very soon! THERE IS HEART! RELEASE SOON, ITAÚ!

What venue? An arena I assume?

Hopefully this will be confirmed in the next few hours so I can feel happy that my Brazilian brothers are the only South Americans to see her live after years. And happier for my friend @Anapausis because it would be a dream come true for him.

I just hope that he can have enough money to buy the ticket because I remember that the prices to see Madonna at the Olympia and Tears of a Clown were not very cheap to say the least. And who knows, maybe he'll come face to face with Oxana, the obsessed fan who follows Madonna around the world. I can't imagine what would happen if those two met, but remembering that they have several characteristics in common, such as being quite impertinent and overly dramatic, maybe in the end they will become good friends. Something that wouldn't surprise me by the way.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced
  • RUADJAI featured this topic