Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

17 minutes ago, steady75 said:

There’s no way she’ll do Faz that’s too many words to relearn for her in another language

Totally agree. She could just sing the chorus, maybe. And I guess she would just sing "ele faz tao gostoso" because she doesn't remember anything else 😆

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Bedtime Story is probably at risk and Ray Of Light remains to be seen. 

BS is confirmed, she rehearsed it

the balaclava is probably so that fans and paps don't get any photos to sell thst would make her look unflattering, or she's gone back to brunette and wants to keep it a surprise
It reminds me of when she work one on stage in Russia to support Pussy Riot
Brunette was my guess too, but she's still blonde

4 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Its funny how much of a difference the hair makes. She looks at least 20 years younger with her hair down, the Vogue wig ages her a lot.

Yup. I've thought this since my first show of the tour. She looks much better with longer hair; always been my preference on her anyway. 

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

She is STUNNING with her real hair in that Vogue corset holy fk. I know it’s rehearsal but maybe it’s too damn hot for a wig? Or it’s at the cleaners LOL.

Like if she wore a wig like BAT Barcelona hair  that bitch was big enough to have a built in fan 💀

Where’s the video? I the wig tbh. 🥲

edit: just saw the video above! 😁👍🏼

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13378619/Madonna-65-gimp-masks-raunchy-rehearsals-Rio.html

giphy.gif

1)  A gimp mask is a hood that is often worn with a bondage suit, also known as a gimp suit. A gimp suit is a form-fitting garment that covers the body completely and is usually made from leather, PVC, rubber, spandex, or darlexx.

2) I guess they put those photos of Jessie J in there bc her dress matches the "gimp mask"? 

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic