The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

It bears repeating, as much as I'm craving new Madonna music I only want her to make an album when she feels inspired and she does it on her terms. LAP, Erotica, ROL, Music, AL, MX all have that in common. An uninspired album would just add another meh addition to her fantastic catalogue. I love it for her that Popular is gaining some popularity and it's great for fans that still care about charts and stuff, but I really don't need an album's worth of it. Only colab I go back to repeatedly is the three tracks on Christine and the Queens new album. I hope she feels more inspired by that album's bravery paying off than tic toc length songs to get streams.

31 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Looking forward to a SOLO album. No feats. 

Hmm

Medelin feat. Maluma

Crave feat. Swae Lee

Levitating (Dua Lipa feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott)

Frozen Remix feat. 070 Shake

Break My Soul (Beyonce feat. Madonna) 

Popular feat. Weeknd and Playboi Carti

Vulgar feat. Sam Smith

Judging by her songs from last 3 years, there is a chance you might be disappointed :)

1 minute ago, maddy1111 said:

Hmm

Medelin feat. Maluma

Crave feat. Swae Lee

Levitating (Dua Lipa feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott)

Frozen Remix feat. 070 Shake

Break My Soul (Beyonce feat. Madonna) 

Popular feat. Weeknd and Playboi Carti

Vulgar feat. Sam Smith

Judging by her songs from last 3 years, there is a chance you might be disappointed :)

Only two of these are part of an album tho

59 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

She should build hype for her new album by hiding a single moss-colored vinyl in a cursed Peruvian temple and send her legions of fans on a hunt to find the one physical copy if they ever want to hear it

As a peruvian, I approve this idea.

2 hours ago, drivebitch said:

He’s a laughing stock thanks to his god-awful tv show that was just cancelled. 

Only at his acting, because the man it's still ruling streaming and selling out stadiums all around the world. As long as he keeps putting music that people love, he'll be more than fine.

2 hours ago, Alm47 said:

Only at his acting, because the man it's still ruling streaming and selling out stadiums all around the world. As long as he keeps putting music that people love, he'll be more than fine.

And not even really true.  Sure, his show bombed, but sometimes with those who dabble in the arts, they try other things.  He wasn't a horrible actor, but the show was not that great.  He wasn't that great in it.  Still, I've seen Oscar winners and well established actors/actresses bomb and act horribly. He's still quite respected especially in the music world.  I find him very creative and his music videos tend to be very unique and interesting. He is a visionary artist like Madonna.

4 hours ago, Alibaba said:

I’ve often wondered if Madonna has recorded in a home studio setup with David and Mercy. There’s likely tons of amateur recordings and cover versions that they’ve done over the years for fun. Maybe we will get to hear those way down the road. 

Actually very possible! Thanks for sharing a possibility.

6 hours ago, Alm47 said:

Yes, he is doing a huge stadium tour here at the end of the year. I don’t think anyone cares about that flop tv show.

I still won't be surprised if Madonna drops a new album or EP purely because it seems like the absolute opposite of what we expect. 

I'd imagine it might be a collection of uptempo tracks with Honey Dijon, Sickick and Stuart Price. I'm sure Mike Dean would be in the mix too. And obviously the Max Martin track. 

9 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

My 17 year old niece is going , I’m jealous!!!

Im so jealous that @Honey Littleis going to Barter Queen's new tour soon and she will play this bop soon

This career spanning Mcdonalds Bathroom #200 billboard queen will release her full lenght album with Kylie Minogue soon

2 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

I still won't be surprised if Madonna drops a new album or EP purely because it seems like the absolute opposite of what we expect. 

I'd imagine it might be a collection of uptempo tracks with Honey Dijon, Sickick and Stuart Price. I'm sure Mike Dean would be in the mix too. And obviously the Max Martin track. 

And Honey Little on bass guitar

Sarah Hudson has been posting on her instagram stories some artists that she wrote songs. Some of them are check marked ✔ for Kylie (one for tension), Cher (dj play a xmas song), but Madonna and Gaga are not check market yet so probably something new from Madonna is coming! She loves Madonna 

*stories are not more, but she always posts.

https://www.instagram.com/sarahhudsonxx/