Madonna Talks Life on Tour With Her Kids: “Nothing Brings Me More Happiness”

Haha 

"When I go on tour, nothing brings me more happiness to know, we are all working on the same show creating the magic together. It would be boring if they were just traveling from hotel to hotel, and occasionally coming to watch the show.  Of course, I am also their mother so sometimes we get on each other’s nerves. We are a family of artists but are also a family and that’s what happens.

How did the idea of including your children on this tour come to be?

When I go on tour, nothing brings me more happiness than to know we are all working on the same show, creating the magic together. It would be boring if they were just traveling from hotel to hotel, and occasionally coming to watch the show. Of course, I am their mother so sometimes we get on each other’s nerves. We are a family of artists but we are also a family, and that’s what happens."

5 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

Haha 

"When I go on tour, nothing brings me more happiness to know, we are all working on the same show creating the magic together. It would be boring if they were just traveling from hotel to hotel, and occasionally coming to watch the show.  Of course, I am also their mother so sometimes we get on each other’s nerves. We are a family of artists but are also a family and that’s what happens.

How did the idea of including your children on this tour come to be?

When I go on tour, nothing brings me more happiness than to know we are all working on the same show, creating the magic together. It would be boring if they were just traveling from hotel to hotel, and occasionally coming to watch the show. Of course, I am their mother so sometimes we get on each other’s nerves. We are a family of artists but we are also a family, and that’s what happens."

The way I thought I was tripping 💀💀💀

Can’t believe David is already 18. Time goes by so slowly is a lie.  

All her kids are gorgeous and talented. What else would you expect out of Madonna. I will say though, Rocco truly surprised me with just how good he is at painting. He’s phenomenal and I’m truly not just saying that because of who his mom is.  He’s immensely talented.