Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

On 6/11/2024 at 7:00 PM, bstranger said:

So, Katy Perry is a one hit wonder???? Wow! That's a new information for me :lol: I also thought Carlifornia Gurls, Roar, Firework, Teenage Dream, Wide Awake, I kissed a Girl, ET, Last Friday Night, The One that Got Away, Part of Me, Dark Horse, Chained to the Rhytm and some other songs were massive hits. My bad!!! :tongue:

And she did a Super Bowl 🏈 !

Katy on upcoming album/single….

Perry said the unnamed track — whose release date has not yet been revealed — is “one of my biggest songs that has yet to come out.” The track was co-written by 28-year-old Canadian-Congolese singer Lu Kala, best known stateside for her feature on Latto’s 2023 song “Lottery.”

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

Did some actually believe that a collab between Madonna and Katy was actually happening?  I thought from the beginning of the thread, we pretty much knew it was B.S??

Yes true, but I got excited to the level of believing it’s true. 🙂🥲🤣 

let’s close this thread for good. 🥲

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Yes true, but I got excited to the level of believing it’s true. 🙂🥲🤣 

let’s close this thread for good. 🥲

Before this thread's closed for granted, under the auspices of @RUADJAI, I rly need to do some mea culpa here and admit how much I've been a childish bitch in very both M's and KP's state of mind. So, to not blame on the "Scorpio SZN," as it's not even November yet, je suis desolé to all the ones I have been calling "arseholes" and "bastards" through this couple of months after the tour wrapping. You may have all the defects you have (as we say here in Brazil about someone who's possible of a judgement revision), but me too, so who am I to put myself at the top of Tower of Babbel to judge my people as hideous as they are?, after all, all in this world's confusion and illusion.

So shall we have peace in our minds and remember nothing in this world is for granted - not even another duet to M and another girl kissed.

/endthreadtosomehonour

P.S.: @TOpher, ur laugh, hurry up, plz!

I really hope it works and they make a song together. I love Katy Perry. She's fun and I think her voices will work together. I would love some more female pop duets such as Miley Cyrus, Kylie Minogue, Beyoncé, Cyndi Lauper and even Taylor Swift. I don't like this last one so much, but as anything she touches is a success nowadays, it would be good for Madonna another song in the charts. I also like Lady Gaga, but I think it would never work, because they both really had a feud in the last decade. 

But a proper song like Popular with good production and radio/stream friendly and not bad jokes like Vulgar, Faz Gostoso, Material Gwrolllll, Frozen on Fire, Soltera or Hung Up on Tokischa. I can't choose which song is worse. 

3 hours ago, bstranger said:

I really hope it works and they make a song together. I love Katy Perry. She's fun and I think her voices will work together. I would love some more female pop duets such as Miley Cyrus, Kylie Minogue, Beyoncé, Cyndi Lauper and even Taylor Swift. I don't like this last one so much, but as anything she touches is a success nowadays, it would be good for Madonna another song in the charts. I also like Lady Gaga, but I think it would never work, because they both really had a feud in the last decade. 

But a proper song like Popular with good production and radio/stream friendly and not bad jokes like Vulgar, Faz Gostoso, Material Gwrolllll, Frozen on Fire, Soltera or Hung Up on Tokischa. I can't choose which song is worse. 

Yeah, I'm open to her dueting with any of those ladies.  In fact, I think it would be cool if she led the pack with a new Diva Music special with some of the biggest divas.  It would be great to see her on stage with some that certain fans would never thought she'd team up with.  I also think it would help soften her image even more and show she can play nice with other female divas.

22 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Before this thread's closed for granted, under the auspices of @RUADJAI, I rly need to do some mea culpa here and admit how much I've been a childish bitch in very both M's and KP's state of mind. So, to not blame on the "Scorpio SZN," as it's not even November yet, je suis desolé to all the ones I have been calling "arseholes" and "bastards" through this couple of months after the tour wrapping. You may have all the defects you have (as we say here in Brazil about someone who's possible of a judgement revision), but me too, so who am I to put myself at the top of Tower of Babbel to judge my people as hideous as they are?, after all, all in this world's confusion and illusion.

So shall we have peace in our minds and remember nothing in this world is for granted - not even another duet to M and another girl kissed.

/endthreadtosomehonour

P.S.: @TOpher, ur laugh, hurry up, plz!

Animated GIF

Instead of fueling a planted (and not-so-new) rumour, can we discuss how beautiful are the leaked Ketheryn's visuals for KP6??? Are you team "KP6 WILL SLAY PERIODT" or team "CHROMATICA BY SHEIN"???

Won't add the material in question here because I have no desire to get in trouble to Sky Ferreira's abuser... well...

On 6/14/2024 at 7:01 PM, TOpher said:

Animated GIF

Because you are to me.

Right, Mariah?

EDIT: btw, I am only answering you now, Mariah, because I cared to read what you wrote since I have you to my ignore list - what, of course, doesn't hinder u to laugh out loud to almost all my posts - right, Mariah?

By the way, Mariah, are you an Aries too like ur famous sister? - THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH BOUT YA.

On 6/16/2024 at 6:27 AM, Anapausis said:

Because you are to me.

Right, Mariah?

EDIT: btw, I am only answering you now, Mariah, because I cared to read what you wrote since I have you to my ignore list - what, of course, doesn't hinder u to laugh out loud to almost all my posts - right, Mariah?

By the way, Mariah, are you an Aries too like ur famous sister? - THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH BOUT YA.

Didn’t even know who you were until you started tagging me in a bunch of posts. 
I read through comments and react accordingly. I don’t look at who’s posting it and don’t only react to one person (apparently you). I tend to laugh at stupid comments so If I guess that’s on you. I’ll do myself a favor and block you since apparently all those comments are made by you. 
basketball wives goodbye GIF by VH1

• Ayham changed the title to Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?