Madonna ❌ Pride 2024

That's the Madonna I want to see today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, always! She was spectacular, imposing, beautiful, voluptuous, self-confident, and she owned the stage, dwarfing all those who were around her that night. I would say their names but I don't know any of them, only Tokischa. By the way, what happened to her? Didn't she have an image consultant? Both her wardrobe and her hair were a disaster. She should have improved in that aspect because this event is very important for the community and everyone had to be beautiful and spectacular.

Anyway, I don't care about her at all. The one I adore is Madonna and I congratulate her on her good taste when it comes to dressing that night. Totally white! It's about time she stopped wearing the color black.  The color black is monotonous because it does not allow you to show off the details of your wardrobe. The color black is related to sadness and death. The color black does not help you stand out but rather makes you go unnoticed, especially in dark places. The color black ages you. And I stop here because otherwise I would fill an entire page describing the defects of this color when it comes to dressing. That's why I'm glad that Madonna finally decided to vary her wardrobe because she's been quite monotonous in that regard these last few years when there are so many beautiful colors or combinations that I think she should try. I think it is worth the risk because she is beautiful and any color will look good on her compared to others who cannot say the same.

I honestly believe the Celebration Tour changed her and helped her find a confidence again. 

She used to be on the top for decades and then it was suddenly a flop after flop (MDNA, RH, MX) for her for the last couple of years  (+ ageism) which takes its toll for any artist, especially considering she is queen of pop always looking to the future and not relying on past successes like all the others in her age (clearly she doesn't want to be a legacy artist at all). But during Celebration Tour she finally felt the love of all fans again all over the world + sold out shows, amazing reviews, Rio.. It has boosted her career once again, and clearly she is finally enjoying herself again. I am so, so, sooo happy for her!

Something was simply slightly off with her performances with Maluma or during Eurovision, but since Celebration Tour has started until this moment in NYC Pride, this is Madonna in full power again as we haven't seen her for years. The Queen is back (even if she never left). Makes me almost cry seeing her this happy (and owning the stage again!) 

1 hour ago, maddy1111 said:

I honestly believe the Celebration Tour changed her and helped her find a confidence again. 

She used to be on the top for decades and then it was suddenly a flop after flop (MDNA, RH, MX) for her for the last couple of years  (+ ageism) which takes its toll for any artist, especially considering she is queen of pop always looking to the future and not relying on past successes like all the others in her age (clearly she doesn't want to be a legacy artist at all). But during Celebration Tour she finally felt the love of all fans again all over the world + sold out shows, amazing reviews, Rio.. It has boosted her career once again, and clearly she is finally enjoying herself again. I am so, so, sooo happy for her!

Something was simply slightly off with her performances with Maluma or during Eurovision, but since Celebration Tour has started until this moment in NYC Pride, this is Madonna in full power again as we haven't seen her for years. The Queen is back (even if she never left). Makes me almost cry seeing her this happy (and owning the stage again!) 

Plus I think her personal life issues: her divorce, Rocco moving in with his dad, Brahim cheating on her with her trainer, etc.

Then she gained lots of weight around the time of that dreadful Maluma performance and after.

So I agree, I think the Celebration Tour and her health scare (whatever really occurred) set her back on the right path in life to where she used to be mentally and health wise

4 hours ago, stefo said:

SInce we're appreciating her look and shape, this pic is from the afternoon and she is the cutest (oops sorry, I just noticed this was already posted in the Insta/Fb thread).

449695892_1009765867174831_6761743683738

Thanks for sharing @stefoand don’t sweat it, it’s a bloody Madonna forum not a science journal 😉😉😉😘